bishopx

Xmen Origins: Wolverine

Can you buy the X-Men cartoon series on dvd? That would be sweet, someone tell me it's true. All seasons in a boxset type deal?

I think you can buy volumes of episodes, but I think they are discontinued. You might be able to get them on eBay. There is the Phoenix Saga, among others.

There is no official box set available.

This has to do with some continuity issues. The show was animated by two different companies.

"As of 2008, the series is planned for release on Region 2 DVD within the United Kingdom in 2008 by Liberation Entertainment [1] as part of a release schedule of Marvel Animated series.The 1st series is scheduled for release on 25th August 2008 in two volumes."

the people in the UK get it first?

The riding the helicopter bit was a little much, but other than that it looks awesome. I can see "riding a helicopter" replacing or at least being used in conjunction with "jumping the shark" in common vernacular.

C'mon, time and time again in the comics, wolvie has done that shit and beyond. We've never really gotten full on Wolvie in the X-Movies...It's about fucking time. I mean he took on the Hulk and actually put up a legit fight. In the X-Movies he comes off as kind of soft, they're actually coming off as the real deal here. I'm stoked for it big time.

Dan, do you go around telling small children that Santa Claus is really PedoBear and that the Easter Bunny is getting served for dinner? Wolvie is badass, nuff said.

LOL! Wow, that was fantastic. I've never eaten rabbit on Easter, but I did have duck last year. Still sort of cute, I guess. With that said, rabbit is delicious, and Wolverine is the shit. Especially when Hugh Jackman (more like JACKEDman! holy shit) is rocking him.

I've been good! Haven't been around much. How's everything? Ready for Christmas.

I honestly think we'll see TDK pass Titanic at the box office when it's rereleased in Jan. As far as Wolverine...it'll hit 200 million domestically. That's a high estimate. X-men 3 did 234 million. And really, it tanked after the opening weekend. I'm not a fan of any of the X-Men movies. They are too cheesy.

Glad to hear it. Hopefully the fluky weather isn't messing with you. Yep, did a massive wrapping session last night for all the kids.

I was thinking that about TDK, If they were smart they'd re-release it on 12/26. I think Wolvie will do far better than X3. I think X3 was hurt by the director change, and a lot of people who saw it once and would have gone multiple times, were so upset about the script that they didn't go again. I'd say that knocked off about 30mil+ off the box office. I'll use X1 as the example, I went and saw it in the theatre like seven times, I saw people who'd been in there with me at a previous showing, in the course of that. The same goes for Iron Man... I think that will be the case with Wolvie.