sodamntired

You Fucking Hate Me Because.....

Radiohead - Not a fan.

Lord Of The Rings - Not a fan.

Scrubs - Not a fan.

I don't know why I made a new thread just about this. I guess you can either:

A. tell me why you fucking hate me.

B. post some things that you feel like an outsider because you don't like them too.

Ok, I'm done now.

I used to not get Radiohead either. Then I tried listening to them again after a few years and liked them. Same happened with several other bands.

Never watched LOTR or Harry Potter. I think I'm pretty much the only one.

Never liked Scrubs either.

the only Radiohead album I own is OK Computer- nothing else of theirs has tickled my fancy.

LOTR are good films, but the fucking books dragged on and on and made me want to shoot things.

Scrubs is probably one of my favorite TV shows ever, even though it has diminished in quality since the end of Season 4.

I guess my "outsider" thing is that I am a gamer that has not gotten into online gaming at all.

The Bends and OK Computer are classics, and Pablo Honey's pretty decent. LOTR and Harry Potter are both brilliant series, and my pre-teen years was mainly filled with HP-fandom and Scrubs would definitely be in my top 10.

I doubt I have that much in common with many of you fine people to be honest.

Dude, I don't hate you.

Radiohead, love em, always have.

Lord Of The RIngs...No interest at all, just holds no appeal for me.

Scrubs...Only saw it a few times...I always find it funny for about five mins, then it get's annoying.

Milk...I really hate milk(I put Oj in my cereal)

Oprah...I fucking hate her, I can't tell you why, I have no clue...but she just creeps me out for some reason.

Reality TV and Daytime Talkshows....I just never saw the appeal, it skeeves me out. The only show I ever had any interest in, was Celebrity Fit Club. I just liked the premise...but then it became just as stupid as the rest.

Tool. i forgot that one. I don't get them. They're are (were?) a band that made music. Thats all I see them as. So not a fan.

EDIT: AND LolCats. animals and fans with horrible english, is funny. ok.

Edited by sodamntired

Radiohead is OK sometimes, but they are incredibly overrated, and I don't really like their faux-deep image.

LotR: I really enjoyed the movies, but I only made it 20 pages or so into the book before I have up out of overpowering boredom.

Tool: See Radiohead, except that Tool is worse.

Charles: OJ in cereal? That sounds disgusting, but I dip chocolate chip cookies in OJ sometimes, so I can't judge.

Charles: OJ in cereal? That sounds disgusting, but I dip chocolate chip cookies in OJ sometimes, so I can't judge.

I had to find an alternative to milk, when I was a kid. That sufficed. Grape Nuts mixed with Cornflakes in OJ is the tasty-ness.

that actually sounds kind of appealing to me. i might try this.

Try it, try it, and you'll say, I like Grape Nuts, Cornflakes, and OJ, every day.

Hate Me because I was totally Seuss-ing right there.

Making Meg a bowl right now.

If Radiohead or U2 released an album of silence, 60 minutes of nothing, their fans would be raving about how great it is, how it's their commentary on the music industry who won't let them SAY what they feel, or the plight of an african tribe, thank you Bono, you've really opened my eyes.

If Radiohead or U2 released an album of silence, 60 minutes of nothing, their fans would be raving about how great it is, how it's their commentary on the music industry who won't let them SAY what they feel, or the plight of an african tribe, thank you Bono, you've really opened my eyes.

how is this a point proving as to why either of those bands suck? i'm not a fan of either, but it sounds as though you have more of a problem with the droves who enjoy radiohead or u2 vehemently, and not the actual music that either band makes. if you're going to shit on bands, do it right and actually talk about music.

also, i don't hate you. for the most part you can be quite funny and pleasant. but i do find that you fly off the handle quite easily on here... what provoked this post? you write a fucking journal on here for god sakes. if you really didn't give a shit about what people thought, you probably wouldn't waste the time to start a thread about how much you don't care, nor would you take the time to bore us with the mundane details of your life.

Radiohead-Overrated. I think the only album I LOVE he Bends. Ok Computer is okay, same with Kid A. The rest is crap.

Lord of the Rings-Boring as hell. 9 hours of walking.

Scrubs- I used to like it, but forgot it was on TV and got bored of it.