malarky

Live At Massey Hall

I hope it's released in the next couple months. I have no clue what kind of a process this has to go through, but if he isn't polishing it up then I can't imagine it taking too much longer.

hmmm, he says he will be releasing a limited double c.d. version. What will the other disk be? I say an acoustic ep album or his acoustic set from Massey hall?

It's probably the concert split up into two discs, because from what I read of it here on the Bored, it was about 2 hours long.

i'm sure the show will have to be a double disc album because of length. i'm excited. i just hope it hits iTunes U.S. and not just Canada.

regarding the ad... can someone scan it or somethin?

Edited by c0rl0

There are no official details regarding the physical release, we are all just speculating.

I really think the 2 disc release will be the concert split up onto two discs. Seeing as CDs can only actually store about 79 minutes of music before you run into difficulties (read about Metallica's Load album and how they had to cut parts of songs to fit them all on the record), it makes the most sense to split up a 2 hourish concert onto the two discs.

I don't think you'll see any acoustic extras on the physical release, as Matt has said that if he does an acoustic EP that it will likely be an iTunes exclusive.

01. Intro>Girl Wedged

02. Strange Days

03. Load Me Up

04. Avalanche

05. Born Loser

06. I'm A Window

07. 99% Of Us Is Failure

08. Silent Army In The Trees

09. Black Helicopter

10. Alert Red Status

11. In It For The Money

12. Generation X-Wing

13. Odette

14. Prime Time Deliverance

15. Champions OF Nothing

16. Apparitions

17. North American For Life

18. Suburbia

19. Pledge Of Allegiance

20. The Fine Art Of Falling Apart

21. Metal Airplanes

22. Advertising On Police Cars

23. Fated

24. True Love Will Find You In The End

He said it will be released as an iTunes exclusive first, followed by a limited double CD, I'll probably buy both.

Does anyone know which record label will be distributing it? Or will he release it independently?

edit: Wait was there seriously no Giant at the show? Wow I'm kinda disappointed lol, I thought that song was a staple of his live shows.

Edited by IamNick

He said it will be released as an iTunes exclusive first, followed by a limited double CD, I'll probably buy both.

Does anyone know which record label will be distributing it? Or will he release it independently?

edit: Wait was there seriously no Giant at the show? Wow I'm kinda disappointed lol, I thought that song was a staple of his live shows.

The setlist just posted in this thread was an acoustic show. Crusader said the one being featured in the live album is full band so...uhh...yeah.

That set list is from the first Massey show, which was solo-acoustic. The second show was full band and opened with the best version of Champions of Nothing that I've ever heard. To my recollection, Giant was played.

The show was incredible.