Sign in to follow this  
malarky

Live At Massey Hall

I know it was, but I find joy in taking jokes and pretending it's a serious comment. My girlfriend LOVES it ;)

I'll consider myself burned then.

Ouch.

I'll consider myself burned then.

Ouch.

Tell you what, when it gets done, I'll take a picture of it, and get the girl to photoshop a thought bubble with a robot-boy-lion, k?

Woo I just pre-ordered my signed copy on Maple Music, and I bought an Australian iTunes gift card off ebay last night so I was able to purchase all the songs on iTunes. I also ended up buying disc 1 off the Canadian itunes and noticed the track lengths are different between the 2 regions. The australian tracks are 2 seconds longer with a gap between songs.

Yeah... the number of signed copies has risen to 300

Burn to the people who ordered between them putting unsigned up and now lol

sweet, got a signed one pre-ordered, now vinyl ;)

i also got my digital download for the new oasis album, and the vinyl/cd box set should arrive any day, it's a good week :angry:

more signed copies available on Maple Music

What a roller coaster !

Though, I'm happy for ppl who missed out !

Edited by Livette

for those that pre-ordered a signed copy, does yours say "signed" in the receipt, or just pre-order of cd? it said signed in my cart, but i thought i would double check with everyone here.

I'm listening to the iTunes version I downloaded yesterday, and am happy to say the bass guitar comes through just fine. I think it was just the compression of the files on Matt's site that drowned it out.

Burn to the people who ordered between them putting unsigned up and now lol

Haha, yeah, I was one of 'em ... I'm kind of hoping that if you were among the first 300 to order period that you'll get a signed copy, but I bet it won't work that way. Oh well, I've managed to console myself by telling myself I can still get MG to sign it in person someday.

And hi everyone, new to the bored ... sort of. I've lurked for quite a while but ... finally posting! ;)

for those that pre-ordered a signed copy, does yours say "signed" in the receipt, or just pre-order of cd? it said signed in my cart, but i thought i would double check with everyone here.

My reciept

Dear David Robertson,

Thank you for shopping at MapleMusic.com

Order/Receipt Number:226591

You have ordered the following item(s):

Live At Massey Hall CD (signed copy) - 1 @ $14.99

I just ordered mine about 10 minutes ago and it says "Live At Massey Hall CD (signed copy)" when i put my order number in on the website. I haven't received an email yet though.

Haha, yeah, I was one of 'em ... I'm kind of hoping that if you were among the first 300 to order period that you'll get a signed copy, but I bet it won't work that way. Oh well, I've managed to console myself by telling myself I can still get MG to sign it in person someday.

And hi everyone, new to the bored ... sort of. I've lurked for quite a while but ... finally posting! ;)

Hi. I am sort of a newbie around this place too (I also lurked in the shadows for a while haha) . Welcome!

So I ordered a non signed copy 10 minutes ago? and now they have more? what does that mean i wont be getting a signed one? ;) ugh.

So I ordered a non signed copy 10 minutes ago? and now they have more? what does that mean i wont be getting a signed one? ;) ugh.

One would hope not.. But you never know. Fingers are crossed for ya!

thanks ;) lol. i would just be shocked because i was bummed i didnt get a signed on and they add more moments after i paid lol. i've emailed them but who knows if they get back to me. hope vinyl comes sooooooon!

I haven't received an email yet though.

I haven't either and I ordered about an hour ago ... this is making me paranoid. I can still access my receipt on the site, though, so ... I guess my order still went through?

And thanks for the welcome, Sarah A! Yay for delurking!

I e-mailed them regarding the discrepancy between my checkout cart and the receipt, hopefully I'll receive word soon. Is maple music always this weird for pre-orders?

I got a signed copy. Also got the confirmation email.

i got the confirmation e-mail, but it confirmed a non-signed copy, when i had clicked on a signed copy