malarky

Live At Massey Hall

I grabbed a copy today and listened to it uninterrupted while watching cargo ships go about their business in the Welland Canal. The only gripe I have about it - and I mean only - is the crowd's apparent lack of intelligence. Matt sets them up to sing the bridge in Load Me Up ["Picture yourself....etc..."] and instead they chose to clap along.

I'm very impressed with Live at Massey Hall, especially at the quality of the performance. I adore the country-fied Apparitions and was surprised that Everything is Automatic was played [i refused to look at the track listing so that I would be surprised by the next song]as I wasn't expecting anything from Underdogs aside from the aforementioned Apparitions.

I'm having a hard time as well.

Got mine fixed...

Don't follow the link to Discography, as that doesn't work. Come back out to Maple Music home page (www.maplemusic.com) and then go to M and scroll down to Matt.

Then click on Music

Then select the new album

You will notice that the screen is different and it should work (maybe too well, I nearly got two, lol!). 10 days airmail for me, can't wait! Especially as I'll probably never get to a concert.

I grabbed a copy today and listened to it uninterrupted while watching cargo ships go about their business in the Welland Canal. The only gripe I have about it - and I mean only - is the crowd's apparent lack of intelligence. Matt sets them up to sing the bridge in Load Me Up ["Picture yourself....etc..."] and instead they chose to clap along.

I'm very impressed with Live at Massey Hall, especially at the quality of the performance. I adore the country-fied Apparitions and was surprised that Everything is Automatic was played [i refused to look at the track listing so that I would be surprised by the next song]as I wasn't expecting anything from Underdogs aside from the aforementioned Apparitions.

Matt saying "come on" was him telling us to stand up. I think we did sing with that part, but they may have edited it, similar to Everything Is Automatic, as there is an asterisk beside Load Me Up (and EIA).

Man incase you missed it, they had to replace the crowd audio of load me up with a previous nights performance.. I was at the show, and we were singing the chorus.