malarky

Live At Massey Hall

Well, they do, it's just not available yet. I'm waiting for someone to go into work and flick a switch. ;)

Heheh just like the rest of us :angry:

I'm wondering if they'll have like they did for Hospital Music where the first X copies are signed again.

Missed out on Hospital Music. Would hate to do so again.

I gotta say I'm loving the live recording. Blue Skies and CON are freaking awesome!!

uhhhhh it keeps saying unavailable when I try to add it to my basket.

Man this is bullshit. It better not be sold out already. I was ready at midnight last night and it still wasn't available for purchase so I just went to sleep. Now I wake up and it won't let me buy it ;)

A friend just had the same problem, but she ended up getting in, so keep at it.

The thing was, I couldn't get it when I was clicking the link directly from matt good's site.

I went to the home artist page on maple music and just went to 'matthew good music' and then the "Add to basket" worked there.

So I went from thinking "Wow 10,000 people woke up really early" to "Wow I got a signed copy ;)"

Edited by Gomo

I'm on a MacBook so it's fn+F5!

Advantage me !

I wish there was some kind of indication that the vinyl was coming. I'll admit, I was up at 12:00am PST to see if it went on sale and they already had the CD added to the list. Right now there is nothing about the Vinyl...