Crusader

So We Won Like 2 Gold Medals

I hate the Olympics. Every two years it fucks up either the summer or the winter broadcast schedule. I would much prefer watching repeats of shows I like than any sport.

That being said, go Blue Jays.

the olympics is the only time i'll watch sports i wouldn't normally ever be interested in, but i'll only watch medal rounds or events that are one-offs. ie: triathalon.

i'll be taking a few spins down the luge/bobsleigh track this coming winter courtesy of the VANOC Sliding Centre, so i might take interest in that sport when 2010 hits.

I hate the Olympics. Every two years it fucks up either the summer or the winter broadcast schedule. I would much prefer watching repeats of shows I like than any sport.

That being said, go Blue Jays.

i am sorry that you can not watch normal programing on the CBC and NBC for two weeks, my heart goes out to you.

Greater than the LHC compacting us into the size of a pea? ;)

I'm far more interested in the LHC than the Olympics. If I were a high-energy quantum physicist and one of MY experiments destroyed the very world, I'd be as proud as any champion sprinter.

I almost said 'champion pole vaulter'.

Exactly, there's only so much So You Think You Can Dance I can handle on a daily basis.

(read; two seconds of it)

Fuck, that's on every hour every day on Much Music. That's all they play! Nothing else, just that. Whenever I flic by Much Music, that's always on!

Anyway, I like the Olympics. I watch for a bit when I channel surf.

my dad watches the olympics when he's channel surfing. thats the only time i watch it, really. i like to keep an eye on the tally and read select articles in the metro about it, but thats as far as my interest in the summer olympics goes.

Guest apsham

Oh man, I am getting a free meal at McDick's tonight.. I can't wait. But yay on Canada for finally getting more medals than Whatthefuckitisistan.