jnak00

Life In Spite Of Itself

Well, I don't have a Mac so I have no way of using Garageband but I'd really love to learn. I have it at school but I never have the time to mess around with it.

when I got my Mac, I seriously just dove in and had at 'er, and it was surprisingly easy enough to do so.

Still learning the ins and outs and I have no way to record live instruments yet ;)

I do suppose that I should comment on Life In Spite Of Itself.

I would say that it is a decent demo, and it has some good potential, but I am glad that the current version is only a demo. It's been a couple days since I last listened to it, but if I recall correctly there's something about the vocals that wasn't quite right to me. Musically it could also use a little more texture, more substance. It's kind of late, I can't elaborate beyond that at the moment.

But I do like it, and I want it to go places and end up sitting on the new album.

Song for the Girl is a really easy song to make a cute video for your girlfriend with.

Not that I would ever do something like that >.>

Grand idea, once I have a girlfriend again and we reach a stage where cute videos are accepted/welcomed...

No, I'm not counting my chickens...