thenobody

Wanting To Sell: Fender Stratocaster

I have a Fender that I am wanting to get rid of. The condition is good or so says my father who can tell that better than I can. He has said that it's only noticeable things are scratches on an area in which you would expect. It is basically the same as when I bought it(refurb I guess would be the name for the buying condition), and it was great back then.

I am selling this because I haven't been able to focus enough. I have been more interested in the writing aspects of music than the playing. So I am going to the keyboard for all of that.

I do have a price in mind to be the "high price" that if passed will go to that person. This all keeps in the open here on the forums. If you have an offer to buy it now, just aim high and if you cross any lines I will let you know. I don't want you to pay over any ideal price that I have, nor do I want you to pay less than it is worth. SO keep it realistic.

there will also be issues with shipping. We will have to worry about a case, or how it all will go down. That should be discussed in here as well. I think I have a case that somebody could buy as well, but I don't have an exact price that I can give that out for.

If you have any actions, just ask.

$325 US plus shipping. I also have the gig bag that it came with and can give out some strings with that as well.

First come. first serve. Either PM me or post here.

And yes, I do realize how stupid the first format of it was. I'd edit the first post but I can't so here it is.

$325 US plus shipping. I also have the gig bag that it came with and can give out some strings with that as well.

First come. first serve. Either PM me or post here.

And yes, I do realize how stupid the first format of it was. I'd edit the first post but I can't so here it is.

the worst part is that you consider yourself a writer.

at the very least, a good writer can compensate for his lack of salesmanship... you still got bad feedback.

as far as i'm concerned, you're wasting your time trying to sell that thing here, you blew it.

baaaad first impression.

Yeah, true, but does it really matter? I think the sad thing is that you think it matters to me that I sell it here.

Yes, I got bad feedback, and I realize that. Yes I haven't posted a picture but without the working camera. If I had that in my hands right now, I would have taken the picture to do so.

I think it's sad that you seem to believe that I don't know that I make mistakes and that I am going to just go on thinking otherwise. Because anybody who writes or does anything that has to relate to or get a person to think is by making mistakes, even in that area? You know why I come to that judgment based on what you have said? Well is your statement more out of some emotion? Is it based off of actual thought in the criticism? If my assumptions(and they are just that), then in that mistake, and that I got you thinking, Isn't that what an artist is supposed to do. You screw up at times. You can get all worried about what others think and run away from the issue or ou can say something in relation to it.

I don't call myself anything. Labels don't tell you anything. If I was how you most likely have judged me by my mistakes on this thread, would I be owning up to them or would I be defending them in ways so ignorant of the fact? Yes, my first post was horrid and my second post didn't do much better. I realized that quicker than you think.

If I am as sad or anything as you think I am, then why don't you just leave it? Or is it you that is having some issues? I am not coming to that conclusion but an observation and if I have done so falsely, then say so but also act it.

I had that thought before I read the responses. After it, I would rather have took it than done something else to cover it up. Really, the impression I get of you is probably just as bad of the one given off by me on this thread.

The difference, from what I see, is that I am saying that I made a mistake. That it didn't take you or the others to respond for me to look at things and see it.

But really, I was the one who was trying to sell something and it was on me. So that is going to be the bigger issue. If I gave a damn that people see the mistake, and if I was planning on getting all negative about the person I was criticizing in this post, then it would have had little substance. Just as my first posts had.

That was way too long for me to read.

Anyway, what I don't get is whenever somebody posts is this section, there's never a picture! Almost everybody have digital camera/cameras in their cellphones these days and if not, surely they know someone with one, how hard it is to take a fucking picture?!

alright. i first clicked on this thread at around 9:30am. i saw this shit, couldn't believe the amount of blather layed out in no particular order for everyone to see -- and immediately closed the window.

well, i'm back and ready to tackle this bullshit in its entirety. i still haven't read the whole post, so i'll do it per paragraph and respond accordingly. hopefully that'll either get this thread locked or allow me to walk from this monstrosity knowing i tried.

Yeah, true, but does it really matter? I think the sad thing is that you think it matters to me that I sell it here.

don't think about thinking. it'll only magnify the hurt. your well being in this situation had no impact on my post. as a matter of fact, your undue care for whether your insutrument sells "here on the forums" is quite clear.

I think it's sad

you already used that one.

I think it's sad that you seem to believe that I don't know that I make mistakes and that I am going to just go on thinking otherwise. Because anybody who writes or does anything that has to relate to or get a person to think is by making mistakes, even in that area? You know why I come to that judgment based on what you have said? Well is your statement more out of some emotion? Is it based off of actual thought in the criticism? If my assumptions(and they are just that), then in that mistake, and that I got you thinking, Isn't that what an artist is supposed to do. You screw up at times. You can get all worried about what others think and run away from the issue or ou can say something in relation to it.

i'm going to skip this part because i can't figure out what the in the hell you're trying to say, aside from: "how can i take what i really want to say and dance around it, conveying no real argument or defense, with a minimum of 100 words."

I don't call myself anything. Labels don't tell you anything. If I was how you most likely have judged me by my mistakes on this thread, would I be owning up to them or would I be defending them in ways so ignorant of the fact? Yes, my first post was horrid and my second post didn't do much better. I realized that quicker than you think.

you realized it so quick, that before you could comprehend your realization, you threw down another one!

If I am as sad or anything as you think I am, then why don't you just leave it?

you know what they say about driving past a trainwreck, right?

Or is it you that is having some issues? I am not coming to that conclusion but an observation and if I have done so falsely, then say so but also act it.

you're grasping for air, and i'm holding shit tight and telling it like it is, let's not lose sight of that. ok?

the impression I get of you is probably just as bad of the one given off by me on this thread.

ok, on the count of three, you yell out your impression of me and i'll do the same for you. whichever is worse....... wins?

The difference, from what I see, is that I am saying that I made a mistake. That it didn't take you or the others to respond for me to look at things and see it.

the difference as compared to what? who spotted the shit thread first? who cares? the fact of the matter is that only have a chance to edit it and save face. you didn't we jumped on it, and you posted a price, end of story....OR MAYBE NOT.... keep posting, let's drag this fucker out.

Edited by BOHICA

Yes, I got bad feedback, and I realize that. Yes I haven't posted a picture but without the working camera. If I had that in my hands right now, I would have taken the picture to do so.

If I am as sad or anything as you think I am, then why don't you just leave it? Or is it you that is having some issues? I am not coming to that conclusion but an observation and if I have done so falsely, then say so but also act it.

I had that thought before I read the responses. After it, I would rather have took it than done something else to cover it up. Really, the impression I get of you is probably just as bad of the one given off by me on this thread.

But really, I was the one who was trying to sell something and it was on me. So that is going to be the bigger issue. If I gave a damn that people see the mistake, and if I was planning on getting all negative about the person I was criticizing in this post, then it would have had little substance. Just as my first posts had.

What the fuck are you on about ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.