B Gallagher

New Merchandise

I'd love the new hoodie, but shipping costs to the UK are ASTRONOMICAL!!! :0(

I tried to buy one on tour but panicked when I couldn't find my credit card (which was later 'skimmed' when buying petrol in Mississauga...don't ask!!). To cut a long story, I then also left my passport at the merch desk; fortunately one of Matt's guys found it and brought it to the tour bus...Matt thought it quite amusing at the time.

BUT....$60 to ship? AND then I will have to pay customs charges of around $50. Nuts. Total nuts...

I'd love the new hoodie, but shipping costs to the UK are ASTRONOMICAL!!! :0(

I tried to buy one on tour but panicked when I couldn't find my credit card (which was later 'skimmed' when buying petrol in Mississauga...don't ask!!). To cut a long story, I then also left my passport at the merch desk; fortunately one of Matt's guys found it and brought it to the tour bus...Matt thought it quite amusing at the time.

BUT....$60 to ship? AND then I will have to pay customs charges of around $50. Nuts. Total nuts...

Ship it to a Canuck. Shipping to us is cheaper, and we can post it to you for around $10, and mark the tag as a "gift" so that you don't incur customs fees. I used to run an ancient yahoo mailing list called the "Matthew Good Band Trading Empire" and we did this kind of stuff all the time.

Or, ask someone to buy it for you and send a money order to that person for the cost of the hoodie and the postage.