whats the best?

i'd have to say.. anything by nine inch nails gets me horny. namely the only time (pretty hate machine) or closer (the downward spiral).

i have trouble fooling around to matthew good [band] because it's more then just music haha...

i'm a pony boy!

Tonight I made out with an amazingly perfect (to me, meaning sharing my interests to a degree I didn't think was possible, and smart and beautiful...and from out of town, damn that last part.) girl, that I had met two days before, all at the Summerfolk festival. In the background were playing Mose Scarlet, Jackie Washington and Ken Whitely, so that takes my prize.

Could just go with something blatant and suggestive eg "Rein Raus" (In Out) by Rammstein.

;)

I am the rider

you are the horse

I climb on

we ride off

you moan

I whisper to you

an elephant in the eye of a needle

In, out

I am the rider

you are the horse

I have the key

you have the lock

the door opens

I enter

life can be so splendorous

In, out

Deeper, deeper

Say it! Say it loud!

deeper, deeper

I am well within your skin

and a thousand elephants break out

The ride was short

I am sorry

I climb off

I have no time

I must go now to the other horses

they also want to be ridden

In, out

In (deeper)

Out (deeper)

Well with my girlfriend (who's slightly goth-ish I must admit), she responds a whole lot more to a song that would say something like "bend over, your face doesn't interest me" rather than one that goes something like "baby, I wanna be with you tonight" .....even though they say essentially the exact same thing.

i guess for romanticness nothing beats barry white or tom jones (sex bomb anyone)

but yeah, songs with a sex beat, (NIN "I wanna fuck like an animal", Bloodhound Gang "Bad Touch" and almost anyhting by Detroit Grand Pubahs would be an example..basically a slow deliberate 1-2-1-2 Bass throb) would be good for making out...

than again, i perfer silence...to me it seems a little more intimate...where every murmure and whisper is audible and understandable...and purrs and groans give an indication of how good a job your doing...

...and well you can here people coming up or down stairs....

meh i like it sometimes...there is a time for noise, and a time for quiet, a time for love and a time for hate, a time for peace and a time for war, a time for beginning and a time for ending...etc

sorry...i had a god speach but it was a little R rated and involved someone who would get mad at me for posting said speach...so yeah i just paraphrase the bible ironically enough