sodamntired

Favorite Scary Movie?

I should have titled this "favorite zombie movie?" but there's too many to choose from

Dawn Of The Dead (remake)

Return of the Living Dead

Return of the Living Dead 3 *also my favorite romance...guy loves his girlfriend, even though she's turning into a zombie*

pet sematary is the only movie i remember really creeping me out. haven't seen it in years though, so it could be totally cheesy and laughable now.

edit: "first i played with judd. then i played with mommy. now i wanna play with you."

Edited by Some Random

pet sematary is the only movie i remember really creeping me out. haven't seen it in years though, so it could be totally cheesy and laughable now.

edit: "first i played with judd. then i played with mommy. now i wanna play with you."

my cat looks just like the cat from that movie. i wish i'd named him church instead of eddie.

also, honestly people, the evil dead is not scary. come on.

I have a forest that connects to my backyard and the Blair With Project was laughable. All that building up for some guy's organs in a cup.

Last thing to remotely scare me was the scene in I Am Legend where Will Smith goes in to look for his dog.

Also the dentist part in Bioshock, but it is irrelevant, as it is a game.

I have a forest that connects to my backyard and the Blair With Project was laughable. All that building up for some guy's organs in a cup.

Last thing to remotely scare me was the scene in I Am Legend where Will Smith goes in to look for his dog.

Also the dentist part in Bioshock, but it is irrelevant, as it is a game.

lol the first time you see those cgi monsters it looks like they're having a circle jerk