i havent seen any of this season because jasika* (astrid) told me to make sure to watch the finale first. to answer your question, ya i definitely think she's a bit flat... but to be honest i've kind of gotten used to it and its almost become part of her character, to me. that, and her acting seems top notch compared to some of the people they've had on playing villains and supporting roles. one of the producers told my gf that the ONLY reason they left new york was because the talent pool for screen actors there is complete shit.... and its only 2.5 hours from l.a. to vancouver.

* funny story about her... i had just seen the episode where walter met with the observer and he had to hide that resonating column that borrows itself into the ground... and she told me that when she was reading the script, she thought she was being killed off when walter poked her with the syringe.

so the chances of my getting you something off set are slim to none... however I can probably get a photo and autograph from Walter if you want.

my gf is top five on this production and the prop master won't even

let her grab something. I think it's because all thing Walter related are recurring and they need that stuff for continuity purposes.

she's actually doing a few days on a new show called human target.

So I just caught up on flash forward, I've heard these shows are similar. Anyone draw an comparisons? I like x-files but it's mythology stand alone episodes bore me to tears. I've seen a lot of comparisons between those two shows. I'd glossed the thread, it seems like something i'd at least kinda enjoy.

they actually were on, sort of. x-files was playing on one of the televisions in the background of one episode ;)

Yes it was on the season 2 premiere, I found out on my second viewing.

I love Anna Torv and John Noble as actors and when they speak in interviews. They seem so nice.