infamouskiss

Watchmen (no Thread Yet?)

As someone who read Watchmen as a kid (and a again a few months ago for the movie) I really enjoyed it. I'm sure people will nitpick the movie scene by scene and tear it apart, but on first veiwing I walked away with no real "beef's" with the movie...okay so maybe a little too much CGI penis. But just a little. I'm glad this didn't shy away from it (they didn't in the comic either), but after nearly 3 hours it's like, we get it, he's naked.

Besides that there were only a few lines here and there that made me cringe as there are certain things that are best left on the page and not said aloud.

Edited by Zukiki

No, it wasn't the penis. I thought the movie was quite boring. Oh... it's going to turn into the whole Blur vs. Oasis thing where people are going to start attacking me because I said it sucked.

I just got home from seeing this flick and I rather enjoyed it. Most entertaining movie I've seen in a long, long while. Rorschach is easily one of the Top Five Most Bad-Ass characters of all time.