calgarydave

Bsg 5th Cylon Theories?

I really hope not. Does anyone else think the Admiral fracking Roslin, is actually pretty cool.

Meh...I think gaeta was right, and just got involved with the wrong guy in zarek. Roslin acts like a punk and caused the whole mess in the first place.

Overall glad to see the show back on track so to speak, i'm interested to see the bigger picture conclude.

I didn't get to see the last two episodes until yesterday. They were both awesome, totally first season quality. I felt that Gaeta's death should have been more personal between he and Adama...but, I liked that final scene with he and Zarek. It's all starting to make sense though...the final five were the creators, fits perfectly. It's just getting better and better.

As for the Seven model, the Daniel...it makes sense that there might be some tie to Graystone.

So I was thinking about baltar the other day. He went from a pivotal member of the cast to practically irrelevant. What gives is he busy in real life? did the writers feel like he didn't fit with the plot? Are we gonna see some sort of tie in with the toaster in his head(and vise versa) down the line...

I didn't like his character at all and am glad he's be reduced, but it seems very odd how little he's involved.

yeah in the past I was bored with the soap opera/ space drama but this season it's much more interesting. I'd love them to move along the plot of the civilization and less keying in on the core group. But no complains.

baltar and the 6 made an appearance right on cue! but the 6 being in his head makes even less sense now than before and his arming of the crew seems a very convenient plot device, and very odd for adama to arm the ship so quick after a mutiny. The final 5 were interesting, liked the pettiness of the group, probably could have been conveyed quicker and allowed time for some action though.

One thing I was left with was. Is this what they intended when ellen tigh left the cast/died ? Cause i'm thinking not but......I recall tptb saying they had a plan all along...hmm...

I think this was the plan all along. It makes sense, and from the time she appeared until her death, and then in events afterwards...she always seemed to be more than a convenient plot device...

Personally, I don't understand why Adama, just didn't sic the marines of everyone and enforce order. Having different armed factions on the galactica seems very contrived and stupid.

I'm thinking they have to abandon FTL travel altogether. They'll have to switch to the sub-luminal drive that the final five had to use. It makes sense and would explain the weird green wormhole thing they fly through in the opening credits.

looky: How Battlestar Galactica Might End

a blog post i wrote about it

I'm thinking they have to abandon FTL travel altogether. They'll have to switch to the sub-luminal drive that the final five had to use. It makes sense and would explain the weird green wormhole thing they fly through in the opening credits.

looky: How Battlestar Galactica Might End

a blog post i wrote about it

The weird green wormhole thing that they fly through in the opening credits is the gas surrounding the Ragnar Anchorage munitions depot from the miniseries.

Given the last episode, I totally think that "Daniel" is Starbuck's daddy and that she's actually a hybrid.

The weird green wormhole thing that they fly through in the opening credits is the gas surrounding the Ragnar Anchorage munitions depot from the miniseries.

Given the last episode, I totally think that "Daniel" is Starbuck's daddy and that she's actually a hybrid.

seems like it...starbucks been the key the whole time. Her talking to the ghost is good evidence of that...poor dirk benedict's going to be so pissed he is gonna run someone over at the local whole foods when he see this!

Wonder why the other cylons haven't tried to piece that together with the whole ship thing...

tonight was good. I was thinking about the lack of action and the show has moved into the realm(for me) where I feel connected to the characters and can just watch them interact. It made the 2+3 season drag at times but hopefully looking back as a whole it will have been worth it.

3 episodes left! - kara and chief are aging a bit, it's starting to show.