TheSteve

Fs: Mgb Cds

I have a collection of MGB cds, most are from the Beautiful Midnight era. Ideally I'd like to sell them all as a single lot.

Any interest?

MGB Hello time bomb single from Germany - this cd has 5 songs on it though - Hello time bomb, everything is automatic, flashdance II, enjoy the silence and fated. CD has pretty nice artwork

I have 3 sealed copies of "The Audio of being" - the limited release with the booklet. They were released three different colors, I have one of each - black, white and silver

Load me up cd single (I believe from Germany)

I have a sealed copy of the promo version of Beautiful Midnight that comes in a cd single case with lightning on the front and the release date on it "09.14.99"

I have 7 copies of the Hello Time Bomb german single in cd single cases

I have 4 promo copies of Beautiful Midnight that have a generic blue cover and say "for promotional use only" on the cover

I have one copy of Beautiful Midnight that has the standard cover with the parental warning on it

I have another Hello time bomb cd single thats in a regular cd case, plain white cover to it

I have a sealed promo copy of Beautiful Midnight thats packaged in a cardboard sleeve

I have one Beautiful midnight full cd thats from Germany with the German artwork - was made in the EU

I have 2 copies of the Vancouver Seeds #9 cd - this is the cd that has Euphony on it

Found someone who wanted them all and made them a package offer, they accepted.

My collection was much larger then that, but I sold off tons of stuff a few years back, including my Euphony tapes ;)

Edited by TheSteve