Do you watch any reality TV?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch any reality TV?

• Of Course. It's my reason for living.
    • Yes. I admit, I like them.
    • Eh, I'm indifferent.
    • If there isn't anything else on.
    • No. It can't be real with a camera around.
    • Boo! Hiss!

So, do you watch reality TV? Even just one or two shows? Have you given in to the hype?

I admit it myself, I watch some of them. My favourites right now are Canadian Idol (Jacob Hoggard, be still my heart), Amish in the City, and Growing Up Gotti. Aye me.

If there is nothing else on then i like to watch so i can laugh and make fun of all the idiots.

Although the only reality show i watch religiously is the Apprentice! But other then that...they all suck and they are taking up all the good air time!

If there is nothing else on then I watch. Which is almost never.

I watched The Apprentice, I love it. Dr. Phil is a talk show but here I'll consider it reality, I love that one too. I watched American Idol the first season but not since...

I hate reality tv more than those people who handed out toothbrushes on Halloween when I was a kid.

you are my hero, those people sucked, followed closely by penny folk

and i detest reality TV...the idols...the fear factors...the bachelors (the littlest groom GAG!)

however i will admit, every little while an intelligent idea will come along and i will watch it, EX: the apprentice, the first season of the MOLE, that murder in small town X

and if junkyard wars, monster garage, american chopper and other documentaries are reality TV, than i guess i watch a lot...or if sports are...than i watch a lot too...

Yes, Junkyard Wars was a great show...except for the recent seasons, with that obnoxious American host. Ahh, the good old days when it was in the UK.

I voted Boo! Hiss! Because reality shows are stupid and evil.

And Dr Phil is horrible. He's so disrespectful and judgemental, the opposite of what a good psychiatrist should be.