The Foot

New Indiana Jones movie??

I'm pretty sure they are making one. There's no way it could be that good, Harrison is what, 60? I think it'll just be him in his universtiy class telling them about how one time he had this giant boulder rolling at him and that he walked across an invisable bridge and they all be like... sure Dr. Jones! Whatever, that never happened! Hehehe

i just can believe that this is true!

ive been hearing this rumour forever!

the first time was when i was at universal studios in grade 4, on a tour and they said 'this is where the next indiana jones movie is being filmed'...and now im in 4th year of university

i just can believe that this is true!

ive been hearing this rumour forever!

the first time was when i was at universal studios in grade 4, on a tour and they said 'this is where the next indiana jones movie is being filmed'...and now im in 4th year of university

Man i've had experiences like that. I heard about the sequel to The Mask and the FreddyVSJason film since grade school. Nobody believed me after the first year or two of my assertions. But who's laughing now i ask you