pearanoid

Guess who I just saw!

I didn't say hi, she was across the street. They have three dogs, a smooth dachshund, an dachshund and possibly Yorky cross, I'm not sure, and the new one is a pomeranian/dachshund cross. (Dachshunds are wiener dogs.)

I have a long haired dachshund myself so I'm sure one day I'll say hi. All us wiener lovers (wiener dogs, that is) like to chat about our funny dogs.

I find it very strange how we all get excited about seeing someone famous (or in this case, someone connected to someone famous). I admit that i do it to...i was sooo nervous when i met Matt Good. But why is that, and why do we have such a fascination with celebreties?

P.S. I'm soo jealous that you live near Matt. And where exactly do you live? Hahaha...i'm just kidding!

I find it very strange how we all get excited about seeing someone famous (or in this case, someone connected to someone famous). I admit that i do it to...i was sooo nervous when i met Matt Good. But why is that, and why do we have such a fascination with celebreties?

Your one to talk. You’re voted the most obsessed which means possible stalking abilities.

by the way im fucken around.

hahaha, i like how these Daschund Ads showed up above this "fast reply".

Thats really cool that you live close to Matt. Same type of dog... possibilities of being what i like to call a "dog friend". Make sure you talk "dog talk" with the Goods if you ever get the chance.

Does he still live in BC?? He was born in Coquitlam.. but I do believe he moved to Vancouver.. is that where he lives? Dont worry.. I live in Toronto so any attempts of stalkage would be futile.

You know you're gonna have to buy a dog.. and when you see Jenny Good.. you should "coincidentially" tell your dog to run along with her and just try to catch up to them and apologize for having your dog in the way and comment that your breeds are the same. And then you somehow get yourself to be the family's new best friend.. and hope and pray everyday that Matt will get so drunk one night that he'll ask you to be his partner for a duet album.

Well, considering that musical talent is somewhat lacking, I don't think a duet would be benificial to Matt's career.

And yes he still lives in Vancouver. I actually saw her again the other day and Benji barking at my dog, but she looked like she was in a hurrry. But we did say hi, It was cool. She's very pretty.