yeah, that's true but if you use E-mule to download music, look for Rammstein's concerts... there are a lot, complete concerts from their last tour and i'm sure there will be some in a while when they start touring for the new album... i'm gonna go see them when they come to Madrid, i'll tell you how the new stuff sounds ;)

I think most Rammstein vids are better than Matt Good's... Matt Good videos seem to lack the cinematic element (except Apparitions of course), somehow not very dramatic I guess. Although with such a drastically different sound, it's hard to compare the music itself.

I've had Lichtspielhaus for a while now, yah it is really great. For those who've only seen Rammstein vids on the comp or on TV, you're probably not getting the full experience because of censorship. In some cases it makes a pretty big difference.

And it's true, Juanpe, what you said about the funding, if you see Rammstein's first vid "Du Riechst So Gut" (1995)...it was pretty lame, even compared with Matt Good. Once they actually became profitable, there was massive improvement.

Take, for example, one of my favorite bands (The Cure or Depeche Mode) and see their videos from the beginning and you can tell a difference ;) it is also true that technology has improved and now more interesting and impressive things can be done... for example, comparing the video you mention, Pavel, with the newest Rammstein video