I just rented Lichtspielhaus! I am a fan of Rammstein since their CD Sensucht.. It was nice to finally see the videos of the songs! I like their video style.. It's very entertainning. And the live concerts (I'm watching the first of the 3 right now) are awesome! I want to see them live now!! I did before, but now even more.

I also liked in the Reklame part of the DVD that montage with all bits and pieces of television (like MTV, German channels, etc) with interviews and old footage. It's nice to re-discover this band again!

yeah, thats true, but its still worth it

anyways, in case you hadnt guessed yhet, i also think rammstein is awesome

i own herzeleid, mutter, and sehnsucht, and i downloaded reise reise.... havent gotten the chance to go out and buy it yet

anyways, mutter and sehnsucht are amazing albums... definitely my faves

Speak Russian? :angry: Good I am good at guessing where the video could be! ;)

Downloaded it and just watched...

Yuck! Sorry.. But ugh. I'd much rather see the real Rammstein..! I don't see it as American culture per say.. i mean.. america's culture has kind of taken the world so this can be in any country now.. :angry:

this video is too comical to fit the music too. i've seen better rammstein vids!