Whose version of 'Hurt' do you like more?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Whose version of 'Hurt' do you like more?

• Nine Inch Nail (original)
    • Johnny Cash (cover)

the end of the last verse, when trent said 'beneath the stains of time, the fellings disappar.. you are someone else, i am still right here' and then leading into the chorus... there are few songs wity more emotion and i don't think anyone can do that song justice when covering it.

Cash's version was cool because he made the song his own, but I don't think there's any way to top the original.

And if anyone's interested, Cash aso did a cover of "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden. Worth hearing, it's kind of funny.

nd if anyone's interested, Cash aso did a cover of "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden. Worth hearing, it's kind of funny.

He makes it sound like a country song... but i like it

and as for hurt i like the Cash version better becasue it sounds more natural.

NIN by far...

And the new NIN album isn't out for whoever said that...Bleedthrough comes out early 2005...there's a webcam at nin.com and my friend from NO was the first to take a sign and stand outside the studio and got let in to hear it and a cdr with 2 tracks...she sent me the song "The Line Begins To Blur"....it owns all of your asses.

Thanks and have a nice day.