Moonlight_Graham

Ahahahaaahaha The Hypocrisy!

I'm with you on that Random. I have to wonder if his handlers, just kind of sit back and cringe every time he opens his mouth. One of his campaign promises during the election for the second term, was that he would have our foreign issues under control by the time he was ready to leave office. He just doesn't have the sense that good gave a goat. The ad in this thread says his IQ is 125? Are you shitting me? If he's at 125, then the scale has changed....and the rest of us must be in thousands. Wait I see as a telltale sign that he's a complete nipplehead are the following:

1) His father was actually grooming his brother Jeb for President, but Jeb's daughter's drug scandal crushed that.

2)His father and mother were very vocal and visible during his first campaign, not so much during the second one. Even more than that, when people would attack his character and decisions they were quick to defend them...not anymore, and not for a very long time.

3) Even his wife has distanced herself from him publicly.

4) The military has grown wary of him and his decisions.

That paragraph is the punchline to an eight year joke.

And yet, the words he speaks right before the quote in the OP may be the most eloquent thing he's ever said. He believes that he prays to the same God as Muslims, and God is not narrow but loving and accepts several ways to him. Through the quote above, he is a hypocrite. But also, this interview shows a nearly unseen or unreported compassion in him. The man would've been better suited as a small town pastor than the US president.

Edited by Morglor9

after 9/11 Bush's nationwide approval was 90%.....I was in the %10. I called him a moron then, I wrote a speech urging people not to re-elect him, I told my friends in Canada that I see him as being nothing short of the anti-christ, they told me to relax, get over it.......get on my side. I'm right Most of the time.

Edited by sodamntired

after 9/11 Bush's nationwide approval was 90%.....I was in the %10. I called him a moron then, I wrote a speech urging people not to re-elect him, I told my friends in Canada that I see him as being nothing short of the anti-christ, they told me to relax, get over it.......get on my side. I'm right Most of the time.

Wow. Thanks for bringing your narcissism to a thread where it was completely unneeded. "I knew Bush was stupid way before YOU did!" Come on.

Edit: And in reference to the actual topic, the quote is gold, and is a beautiful and succinct portrayal of everything wrong with that idiotic man.

Edited by Prometheon

no no no, my post wasn't meant to be like that, it was just meant.....ok, it was supposed to be like that.

sorry?

I'm sorry, but this little dispute between u guys can only be settled by a hardcore freestyle rap battle. Now throw down bitches!!

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

I'm sorry, but this little dispute between u guys can only be settled by a hardcore freestyle rap battle. Now throw down bitches!!

walking down the street

feeling the pavement on my feet

the president's failure I speak of

while you hail him with love

that's all I got so far....it's on yo