Crusader

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I liked derek too! he's a good actor, and his role really filled out the chemistry of the team. But man just icing him 10 minutes in out of the blue. PERFECT(in my best frank west from dead rising voice) Just shows the harsh killing machines that are terminators, cold efficient brutal. John Hendry actions were really cool, Shirley manson still gives me the chills, Ellison's personal conflicts, fuck all this episode was missing was a few minutes alone with cameron!

And I think the people in charge of TSCC knew they were shelved at mid season when they moved to friday. I also read the WB who is producing or making the show gave fox a discount for the 2nd half making it more attractive to pick up to help get T4 off the ground. Now there isn't so much incentive for a 3rd season. Idk why all the filler, and some pretty bad filler at that. There were those episodes in TNG where it was pretty uneventful but they still had a compelling nature to them...

wow good episode. It feels wrapped up, sadly but i'd love to see where it goes. I'm not really sure what's up with the future. Is Weaver how he gets there? It seems a little extreme to just up and bounce like that. Ellison's lack of surprise at a new terminator was a little lacking...

Everyone in the cast coming together seemed to show while it is probably over that if need be can bring the band back together. but without sarah connor doesn't make much of a show eh?