Doormat

Some Assholes Shouldn't Be Parents.

"They say, 'He (Hitler) killed all those people' ... I say, 'You're living in the wrong decade. That Hitler's gone'," Mr Campbell said.

"Yeah, they [Nazis] were bad people back then but my kids are little — they're not going to grow up like that.

The unintended irony in those quotes are classic. It would be like naming a kid "N-WORD Killer" and then saying that the Klu Klux Klan are really the bad guys.

EDIT - Seriously? The acronym for the Klan (;)) is a smilie face petting a cat?

Edited by Dan #3

i read about this.

You KNOW they named their child that just so the news would cover it and people would be discussing it on boards.

damn hicks.

y

Exactly. Why else would you put a child's full name on a birthday cake? That, and from the pictures of them that accompany the article, their family portraits are apparently done at Glamour Shots.

I imagine the press died down from when the baby was born and they needed something new to grab headlines. Also worthy of notation is that the bakery offered to leave room on the cake for the parents to put the name on themselves.