Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

Far Cry 5 completed. I wish the story was as good as the ideas of the story that are present in the soundtrack. There's a huge disconnect that's very Far Cry and very jarring. I think they had a chance to tell a really cool and relevant story and chose the route of... well not doing that.

Playing Nier: Automata now.

On 5/14/2018 at 6:13 PM, Crusader said:

Started playing Ghost Recon Wildlands. It's like MGSV but without all the fun things.

Couldn't have described it any better.  It's fun to kill some of the bigger hitmen type bosses. I get a sense of fulfillment from doing that.  Not a bad game though.

Just finished Resident evil 0 HD edition for PC. Very well done port I'd have to say.  I was tinkering around trying to get my PC version of Resident evil 2 to work with little success.  Instead I used a gamecube emulator to play that version, which is also well done.

Gears of War ultimate edition for PC was poorly ported. Game stutters lots, some AI issues etc;  Have to use Vsync which I hate using. I prefer fast syc with a frame limiter. Most games are super smooth when I do that.

I purchased a PS4 a couple weeks ago. Played and loved Last of Us remastered. Amazing game. Been playing FIFA, MLB The Show, Kingdom Hearts remaster, and Yakuza 0.  If you have PS4 and haven't tried the Yakuza series I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

On July 7, 2018 at 8:02 AM, foats said:

I purchased a PS4 a couple weeks ago. Played and loved Last of Us remastered. Amazing game. Been playing FIFA, MLB The Show, Kingdom Hearts remaster, and Yakuza 0.  If you have PS4 and haven't tried the Yakuza series I highly recommend it.

The Last of Us is my go-to game I go back to every time there isn't anything out that I am super pumped about. It's also kinda scary and I scare easy so I only play when the wife is around haha

• Like 1

17 hours ago, andydanger85 said:

The Last of Us is my go-to game I go back to every time there isn't anything out that I am super pumped about. It's also kinda scary and I scare easy so I only play when the wife is around haha

I started playing it again a couple weeks ago.  It's such a great game.  The multiplayer is so much fun still, and the game holds up.

• Like 1

Re-installed Mass Effect 2 PC... man this game truly is a masterpiece. The pinnacle of Bioware before the EA buyout. (This game was not completed under a rushed EA schedule like 3 was). Joker has the best lines for comic relief.  Just a well done game.  You can tell which games had lots of time put in.  The first Dragonage was something like 5 years. That's why it was so good.

I just finished a second run through Mass Effect Andromeda.  I really like this game. It has its flaws and I am annoyed that I still get frame rate drops with a GTX 1070, however it was good.  I wished they had made DLC for this.

I just started Rise of the Tomb Raider.  So far... meh.

Also playing Shenmue I-II re-release for the PC.  Lots of bugs ?

ok this one's a bit older, but i bought Dragon Age Inquisition game of the year edition on black friday for $10 CAD. i'm loving it. i played the previous 2 games when they originally came out, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but i think this one is the best; there's a lot of really great characters.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 5:36 PM, IamNick said:

ok this one's a bit older, but i bought Dragon Age Inquisition game of the year edition on black friday for $10 CAD. i'm loving it. i played the previous 2 games when they originally came out, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but i think this one is the best; there's a lot of really great characters.

Though I would agree with you for the most part, I am still partial to Dragon Age Origins. It was epic, the music was top notch, they spent 5-10 years on it, it really was a labour of love.  I still think Origins is the best.

Have been playing StarCraft Re-mastered over the past 3 weeks.  They did a good job re-mastering it while maintaining the original "feel".  Also playing Resident Evil 4 HD.  Really was a well made game and still looks decent on a modern PC.