Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

I'd love to get MW2, but I'm going to be waiting until I get my wired, paid-for connection back. I'm not even sure how well my machine will run it, but damn I want to play it. Until then I'm settling for some old-school Battlefield 1942.

Once I can afford to get Live again, we should play.

Sure man that'd be cool.

pwning noobs in mw2 has consumed my life, i'm a level 42 and have like a 2.5 k/d ratio

JESUS yes you're an addict. Nice k/d ratio! I'm like level 17.

I went on the leaderboards on the 2nd day the game was out and there were people level 70's already and guys with 200+ kill streaks. wtf.

Modern Warfare 2 for PC is a truckload of fail apparently. They attempted to adapt a console style multiplayer, EG: NO DEDICATED SERVERS.

Left 4 Dead 2 demo was meh. That shit could've been added to LFD1.

Definitely a go for Borderlands. "Got" it Saturday, beat it Wednesday. There's still another playthrough to go through (similar to nightmare/hell difficulties in Diablo 1 and 2). I might consider just getting the game and transferring my save file because it's good enough of a game for me to give them money ;).

As for Dragon Age...I think I'll save my money for Diablo 3. RPGs are too addictive for me. Mind you...I already logged in 30 hours of Borderlands over 4 days.

Of course, this is all a facade for my lack of balls to finish Dead Space on Hard.

Beat Borderlands, Playing some COD:MW2. Soon though, L4D2, Assassins Creed 2 and the God of War Collection all come out. (not to mention the new Rob Zombie CD and Star Trek on blu-ray) November is going to be expensive...

The single player for Modern Warfare 2 is pretty good. Less frustrating parts than CoD4, and I started off on Veteran too.

The only part that raged me was the mortar+running down hill+over 9000 aimboat Commandos firing at you. You pretty much need to memorize where the goddamn mortars land. And following Ghost always makes me into a goddamn crater.

The single player for Modern Warfare 2 is pretty good. Less frustrating parts than CoD4, and I started off on Veteran too.

The only part that raged me was the mortar+running down hill+over 9000 aimboat Commandos firing at you. You pretty much need to memorize where the goddamn mortars land. And following Ghost always makes me into a goddamn crater.

Before or after the assault on the cabin? I didn't have much trouble with that on regular, it kinda kicked my ass on hardened, and I'm not that far on veteran yet.

I'm at that part right now veteran, it's pretty fucking annoying... getting shot in the back and front as I make my way down the hill, clear out 10 guys, think I'm homefree to the chopper with 40m to go, only to get owned by mortars..

If you try to book it down before Ghost gets there, the enemies from the back teleport behind you or something and firing squad your ass. Instead of making a straight B-line for the choppa you gotta go to the right and hug the cliff thing (after Ghost catches up and says to move up).

I pretty much try to clear out the front by chucking nades and spraying bullets from behind the thick Y-Shaped Tree.