Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

played through the campaign in MW2 - short, pretty good. The plot was good until the end, seemed kinda pointless at that point.

Trying to get the hang of the multi player but really not liking playing with people that have all the weapons and are 70 levels ahead of me...pretty lame. I don't really like the HUD either, it's kinda hard to read(maybe it gets better) especially when you are having to pay such close attention to the game itself.

I'm getting raped constantly, maybe it's teammates, but 99% it's me : (

Currently played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for 360. This game is wicked! It got mediocre reviews so i didn't buy it until now, and the first level was wonky and "meh" so i got a bit nervous, but every other level has been so awesome! The graphics and physics are AMAZING, and all the little Star Wars details make a nerd like me go crazy. One of the best Star Wars games i've ever played, but i'm only halfway done.

Trying to get the hang of the multi player but really not liking playing with people that have all the weapons and are 70 levels ahead of me...pretty lame. I don't really like the HUD either, it's kinda hard to read(maybe it gets better) especially when you are having to pay such close attention to the game itself.

I'm getting raped constantly, maybe it's teammates, but 99% it's me : (

Honestly, keep at it. Its very hard to break into that game as a beginner. As you said, the higher levels all have an advantage with the unlocked perks and weapons. Actually, by level 40 almost all the really important stuff is unlocked. So ya, its an uphill battle. I got the game on launch day, but i didn't play it ALL the time like tons of others so i was always a lower level than everyone. But my kill/death ratio has progressively gone up and up as i have ranked up.

Also, probably THE most important thing i've learned from the game is to try and find a particular area (or two) in each map that you are comfortable in and you just seem to rape guys. Your "hot spot" will all depend on your playing style of course. It will take some time, but eventually you'll figure out the areas on each maps you are good at. I'm level 45 and there are still a couple maps where i haven't found a great spot and always get raped on that map. You'll eventually learn the areas on maps to stay away from, and which ones you can hang around. I think most people do this, you'll see guys rush off to certain spots or general areas.

Its a very frustrating online game at first no doubt, like Halo was for me too. i almost wanted to stop playing with this game and the 1st Modern Warfare. Hope you have fun!

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Yeah I'm really diggin' the music and story, I was a huge Chrono Tigger fan though so no surprise there.

Yes, story and dialogue in that game is fantastic, though the story can get confusing towards the end. I never got into Chrono Trigger though, for some reason. I've tried.

Bought Trials HD from Xbox Live Arcade. Very cool game, however the tracks start out fun with big air jumps etc., but then last half of the tracks are insanely hard where you have to do trial-and-error on the same parts of the courses ad nauseum. There's also not nearly enough tracks that came with the game. The Skills games are very fun. The track creator is a great idea, but you can't download other people's tracks unless they are on your friendlist which is whack.

Finished Assassin's Creed 2 last night. One done.... many more to go.

Did you enjoy it? I wish i picked it up when it was on sale after Xmas for $39.99. GGRRRRR!!!!

Just finished pretty much all the games i had, now i gotta get something else. I have Burnout Paradise still in shrinkwrap i just picked up for $20, but i remember in the demo i kinda got PO'd at having to remember which streets to turn off on in the big open world races instead of just focusing on the racing itself...so i dunno if i'm gonna open it or bring it back & maybe track down Burnout Revenge.

Anyone else play Bunrout Paradise? Do you get used to the having to turn off onto different streets & losing your way etc.?