Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

I really liked AC2. I had played the first game twice, and though it has flaws, I still had a blast with it. AC2 was a much better experience, much more polished and refined- it really raised the bar for the series I think. A couple things bugged me though- such as the redesign of Lucy and her gigantic fishlips, and they really could have added some more weapon animations for counter-kills and things like that- the sword animations for counter-kills were entirely unchanged from AC, which was a bit disappointing. Overall though, great game.

Mass Effect 2 comes out next week. I will be sinking loads of time into that one.

KOTOR was fantastic, and I liked the 2nd as well. I can definitely understand how you could get bored with ME- especially how after the first hour which is pretty action-packed then goes into 2 hours of running around gathering stuff up. Still, I love it.

If you're gunna play an AC game, the 2nd one is definitely the one to play.

I want Mass Effect 2 so bad but I'm still working on my pile of unfinished games. Just beat Fable 2 the other day, pretty bummed out when my dog died... I'm still working on Lost Odyssey, the game is not that great but my obsessive compulsive side won't let me leave any stone unturned.

Well if anyone wants to play some Modern Warfare 2 online feel free to add my xbox live tag 'I am Nick' (with the spaces and case sensitive).

I've been really impressed with it. Not normally my genre, but I'd heard great things and finally bought it when it was $2 on steam. It's excellent.

That's weird cause that's totally my type of game, and I found that game pretty boring.

yea I thought they were all the same versions, till afterwards I found out that the wii version is unique to the system... and its pretty crap, my fifa 07 for fucking gamecube had better features

I've always been a nintendo guy, and all I play is sports games or racing so yea

I bought a wii and fifa 10... so dissapointed

Maybe if u duct-tape the wii-mote to your foot the game will be more fun?

right now after a month or so break i'm mega addicted to Modern Warfare 2 online again. Claymores and the automatic shotgun are the 2 most underused weapons in the game. I reign hell will those suckers. I'd say about 1/5 of my total kills are probably just from laying claymores everywhere. And the automatic shotgun is SOOOO badass, you meet a guy around a corner close-range and he has ZERO chance to survive, instant kill!

SPAS 12 is the best shotgun in the game (post 1887 patch), it's range is outright stupid. I see a lot of people running around with dual magnums now too. I like to use the Ak as my primary weapon... it's like the 5th or 6th best gun (not including snipers and secondaries) but hardly anyone uses it.. probably due to the level 70 requirement.

Yeah, I'm not there yet. I've stuck with the SCAR as my primary most of the way through, working with M16 now. Secondaries are SPAS, akimbo .44s, Stinger, Thumper.

Yeah, i use the SCAR too almost exclusively. though i just unlocked a new assault rifle the ACR, its very accurate and i'm fooling around with that.

The crappy thing about MW2 is that once you hit about level 40, virtually all the really good weapons/perks etc. have been unlocked. right now im at level 50 and the only thing i'd like to unlock is the AK-47, otherwise there's not much fun in leveling up anymore. Though i did just unlock the Javelin launcher which is hilariously fun and i never see anyone use it.

Here's my typical loadout, i play mostly team deathmatch:

SCAR (with motion-sensor)

AA-12 shotty (with grip)

flash/stun grenades

claymores

perk1: Scavenger Pro (i use this so i can drop a claymore, then resupply from a dead guy, and then drop a 2nd claymore. i get tons of kills this way. Then when someone runs over my claymore & dies i just resupply and drop it down again. Perk also keeps me with tons of shotty ammo)

perk2: Hardline or Stopping Power (depending on the map)

perk3: Ninja

last stand deathstreak

I used regular frags for a while, but I'm liking semtex more. Haven't used the claymores yet, nor the C4. Rifles with holo sights and grenade launchers in all cases except one with an ACOG scope/thumper secondary for Wasteland.

I like the rewards system in that you occasionally get a new title or whatnot for doing something completely random, but after playing this far it's getting rare....and I'm not getting anything for some truly ridiculous flukes I'm pulling off (like shooting down two Harriers with a single Stinger, or destroying a UAV with a handgun.) I'm also not good enough to consistently get killstreaks above 3-4, so I mostly stick with Care Package, UAV, and Predator Missile. Much as I' love to get AC-130, Pave Low, and tactical Nuke in there, I'll never get to use them.