Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

I've been playing SNES games on my emulator. Some Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Mario 2 mostly.

Link to the Past is the greatest game ever. One of the first games I've ever played and still my favourite (although Ocarina of Time is pretty awesome).

I'm playing my friends copy of Mass Effect now but he doesn't have the DLC ;) Is the DLC worth it?

A link to the past holds a special place in my childhood heart. I got it, along with snes, for christmas and remember playing the intro with the underground level to the church being one of the coolest things ever while my mom made pancakes.

Link to the Past is the greatest game ever. One of the first games I've ever played and still my favourite (although Ocarina of Time is pretty awesome).

I'm playing my friends copy of Mass Effect now but he doesn't have the DLC ;) Is the DLC worth it?

From what I have read, the DLC is not really worth it. I haven't downloaded it, and ME is one of my favorite games ever.

'splosion man. just finished <3lego indiana jones<3.

hahahaaaaaaaaa, awww. it's like the mothership calling you home here in this thread for your queer little gamer nerd buddies! did you xbox friend hyphnip?

R

O

T

F

L

!

ps i like galaga, i have it on a little joystick thingy that plugs into the tv and is battery operated and it's fucking RAD.

They kinda use a spoke system where a lot of the 'levels' are a central area with a bunch of sub sections you have to visit, passing through the centre again each time. There's not a huge amount of backtracking beyond that....each major area is isolated by circumstance.

And of course nowhere near the ridiculously complex navigation of System Shock 2.

The elevator and map in SS2 was helpful. It wasn't that bad ;)

Finished Bioshock 2 in one day. Like 10+ hours of continuous playing.

Played on Hard. Hated the new hacking system.

It was pretty difficult (leadhead splicer with shotgun kills me in 2 close hits) until I got a "special plasmid."

I just hooked up my old SNES and started playing Super Mario RPG and Chrono Trigger again. I'm amazed that even 14 years after the games came out, my original save files are intact. Gotta love the classics.

Miranda. I want Legion to live in my shed and do my bidding.

Also, why the hell did they cast Adam Baldwin as a quarian? Every other member of that race speaks with a vaguely eastern european accent. He just speaks Adam Baldwin.

Edited by Sparq

Miranda. I want Legion to live in my shed and do my bidding.

Also, why the hell did they cast Adam Baldwin as a quarian? Every other member of that race speaks with a vaguely eastern european accent. He just speaks Adam Baldwin.

high five miranda buddy! and i would let legion live in the hallway closet, i'm just that nice.

I also boned Miranda. I will play through and do Jack, and Kelly, and possibly see what sort of love scene may happen with Tali.

So I guess I am looking at at least 3 more play throughs.

Playing Heavy Rain mostly now, it's neat so far.