Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

I never knew Michael Ironside was the voice in those games until I saw a commercial yesterday. That is awesome. Also, the guy who voices Captain Anderson in Mass Effect is in Death At A Funeral. I kinda have an ear for voices.

Unrelated: Is Infamous worth playing?

Edited by Sparq

Keith David (the dude who plays Capt Anderson in ME) has done voices in lots of other games too- Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3, Saints Row, not to mention he was the voice of Goliath in Gargoyles.

Infamous is pretty decent, though I have to admit, by the time the final section of the city was opened up, I was pretty much through with playing it. If you can get it used, I'd reccommend it.

Also, I traded in a bunch of games today and picked up Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, God of War 3 and Metro 2033.

I recognise voices everywhere (MW2 too, now that you mention it) but I've only played Saint's Row 2 and never played Halo 3. Saint's Row 2 does have Michael Dorn, though. Bioware seems big on sci-fi actors doing voices for their games (Mass Effect/Dragon Age series). Plus Seth Green.

As it turns out I can forget about Infamous. I thought it was available for PC but Wikipedia suggests that it is not. Just as well, I've already played Protoype and reviews suggest Infamous is just Prototype again, but with a Jedi Nico Bellic.

Edited by Sparq

It was pretty sweet, but yes, very short, probably did it in 5 or 6 hours, but it's something I would play again for sure.

Do you play a lot of levels in Washington DC landmarks? I know it takes place there and this was very appealing to me cuz DC is cool, so im just wondering.