Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

I have an xbox 360. I am playing gears of war 2 still I am level 64. dragon age orgins. I am on my 3rd play through and even though i enjoy the game i am having a hard time playing it through a 3rd time. and i just picked up viking for $13 and i have to admit i really like it.

Finished Assassin's Creed II. Good game. Very Da Vinci Code/Dan Brown style story, which is kinda cool. Game was kinda getting repetitive towards the end. There are like only 4 different types of enemies you fight in the game, all guards. A bit of a yawn. But the whole Italian Renaissance settings as really amazing, never played in a game world quite like it, so historically real.

ACII is an amazing game, I need to get the DLC

I am currently playing Bioshock 2, just as good as the first one, though not as scarry since I know what to expect. Oh, also, still playing some Borderlands from time to time

Just finished Katamari Damacy for PS2. I played a demo for the 2nd one for PS2, and it seemed a lot better. This game was surprisingly a bit of a letdown. It's great fun rolling crap up into your ball so the basic play mechanic is fantastic, but its just so damn frustrating bumping into crap all the time you aren't sure you can pick up or not (and losing a bunch of stuff from your ball u already picked up to boot!).

The music is great, but the sound effects horrendously annoying, especially the blaring warning siren that goes off every round when you only have 30 seconds left. There's also some glitches where you get stuck between crap and can't move. Game is also ridiculously short.

So much great potential for this game, it feels like something where some genius created the basic game concept and gameplay, the handed the rest of the game over to some mediocre college students. I wish i played one of the other Katamari games instead.

edit: the controls are also frustrating. Couldn't they just use 1 analog stick isntead of 2? wtf

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

I want to play Alan Wake too so I can be just like my hero (Meg)

Red Dead Redemption is pretty fantastic, there's all kinds of fun stuff you can do. The downside of the game seems to stem from how un-prepared they were for online because my friends and I tried for quite a while yesterday to get online and we could not. That being said, we were able to have a private free roam session no problem, which is also a blast

It kinda sucks, but it's interesting at the same time. I've only played FFA, and the spawns are horrible, you will get shot in the back a million times from someone spawning behind you. That said, auto-aim is ridiculous and whoever has the better gun/reaction time will win 95% of the battles. Again I've only played FFA with auto-aim (because I have to), but it's still fun somehow.

Is multiplayer better than Grand Theft Auto IV? Cuz that totally sucked.

yeah it's great the only issue is that right now it's really glitchy so weird stuff happens like bridges won't be there for one player or your guy will disappear. i hope they fix it.

Rented Final Fantasy XIII for 360. It totally sucked balls, and i enjoy a good RPG. Lovely 15-minute cutscenes followed by boring exploration and a garbage fighting system followed by more overly long cutscenes. But at least there's no random battles yay!

Rented Final Fantasy XIII for 360. It totally sucked balls, and i enjoy a good RPG. Lovely 15-minute cutscenes followed by boring exploration and a garbage fighting system followed by more overly long cutscenes. But at least there's no random battles yay!

I bought it because i love ff games but i really didn't like this one. the bosses are way to hard. and i can't figure out the best way to grind