Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

I played prototype... it was a lot like infamous, but with a different set of moves... I dunno... I gave me a lot more time to do the side missions, had a few decent boss fights that mostly came down to timing.

it was the hovercraft/waterboat part. i don't know, fps sometimes make me carsick.

funny thing is i don't get carsick in cars anymore. i used to when i was a little kid but i drive/ride everyday without any problems lol.

Playing recently:

Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga - fun, but gets repetitive after awhile.

Shadow of the Colossus - I thought Ico was a good game but a bit overrated, but this one is really fun. The boss battles are like giant puzzles.

Skate 2 - loved the 1st Skate, this one is just as cool but can get off your board and walk now, and they give a less-zoomed camera option which is much less annoying.

Also playing Burnout Revenge for 360 i got for like $18 at Loblaws. Very rare to see that for sale at retail. I loved Burnout 3: Takedown, Burnout Paradise was meh though was fun online. This game is really easy so far, no challenge, i almost always get 1st place.

I am kicking some ass in Fallout 3, I must say. And nothing has broken yet.

I heart Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, and if the rumored PS3 HD upgrade for those 2 games turns out to be true, I will be one hell of a happy camper. Can't wait for The Last Guardian, and am looking forward to reading nothing about it before it comes out so as not to ruin a bit of it.

I'm hoping to see Ico/ SotC on PS3 soon also!

Also, CoD4 had a shitty storyline, I couldn't get into it. I beat MW2, but the story sucked too.

Also, Red Dead Redemption is amazing! Everyone should play it.

and I am currently playing Gears of War for the first time. It's alright so far.

Edited by Hyphnip