Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

Anyway, I think I've decided to spend Canada Day replaying Ninja Gaiden 1-3 on my NES. It's been too long.

Ha, great games. The 1st Ninja Gaiden was one of the first games i owned on my NES. Love that game, jumping everywhere and sticking to walls and bouncing off them like a crazy parkour ninja! Was hard though, never finished it.

Right now i'm playing Persona 4 for PS2. Slow and boring at the start, but after 2-3 hours of intro story the game is really good and addictive, with very engrossing story & characters. Sucks up a lot of time though, not sure i want to waste so much time playing a single game. Would be a great game if i were a teenager again with no summer job lol.

Finished Shadow of the Colossus, such a great game, better than Ico, but the ending was kinda weird.

Still playing Persona 4.

Playing Halo 3 here and there again online with some buddies.

Played the 'Transformers: War for Cybertron' multiplayer/online demo and it totally sucked. Shoulda released a single-player demo instead.

Played Crackdown 2 demo, after getting some agility orbs and smashing into zombies with a car for a while its gets really old fast.

Red Dead is complete. Still slogging through Alan Wake, haven't touched it in a few weeks. Still going through Fallout 3, same deal. Have started Valkyria Chronicles- lots of trial and error, cheesy voice acting, somewhat cliche story, superchallenging at times (almost frustratingly so at points), but the sense of accomplishment for succeeding in a mission is excellent. Fantastic art direction as well.

I just started playing Uncharted: Drakes Fortune on my PS3. I hated the demo, but I think it was because the demo didn't do enough to prepare you for actual gun fights. So far, I'm loving this game!

I'm in a Fallout 3 mood again. Not a new game but over 100 hours into my previous game. Still haven't beaten the main quest, too busy exploring and doing add-ons and side quests. I've also never played bad yet which I'll probably do soon.

Really looking forward to Fallout:New Vegas.