Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

Rented Guitar Hero 5. Damn that game is still fun, and i've had almost every version since the original on PS2 (except that gameboy crap). They made things a lot better when playing with friends ie: people can play the same instrument (ie: up to 4 players can play drums if they want, or 2 on bass and 2 singing, or any other combo). This way someone isn't stuck playing shitty bass. yay.

I finished Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga with my sister. The gameplay gets pretty boring after awhile.

Wanna check out that new Tomb Raider game on Xbox Live.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Played through Assassin's Creed 2, and then through Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

AC2 seemed to go on for a long time... and there are a bunch of side missions with really no point (you don't end up strapped for cash). Uncharted was actually pretty good... had a couple of annoying parts that I know wanted to be played stealth, but then one false move and you are in a gun fight.

Have restarted Mass Effect 2, playthrough number 2 of what will likely be 4 playthroughs. Going to make sure I do all the stuff I want to do in this playthrough, do one where I do the opposite of everything I've done this playthrough and do one on insanity difficulty for the gamerscore.

Civ 5

So much Civ 5....

Me too! I never played it before and heard many things about it so I finally decided to give it a try. It makes you forget about everything and before you know it, it's already dark outside. Very dangerous!

Me too! I never played it before and heard many things about it so I finally decided to give it a try. It makes you forget about everything and before you know it, it's already dark outside. Very dangerous!

10:00AM: Alright North America, time to become Russia.

6:00AM: One...More...Turn...

All this talk of Civ makes me curious, but I think I'll hold out until Christmas for any new games. Knowing me it will be nothing but a time sink that will absolutely kill productivity and this semester does not lend itself to something of that magnitude. Out of curiosity though, can anyone who has played the Total War series make any comparisons to Civ 5? And what's the difference between Civ 4 & 5? If you haven't figured it out, I've never played a Civ game before, even though I loves me some strategy and RTS.