Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

THAT'S WHAT SHE....never mind

Bad Company 2, again. I have discovered the Neostead 2000's hilarious damage potential and now that I've unlocked all the weapons I no longer have to care about success.

But then I found out that buying a real Neostead 200 would cost me $2500+ and that made me sad.

THAT'S WHAT SHE....never mind

Bad Company 2, again. I have discovered the Neostead 2000's hilarious damage potential and now that I've unlocked all the weapons I no longer have to care about success.

But then I found out that buying a real Neostead 200 would cost me $2500+ and that made me sad.

I get the most atrocious server side lag in that game.

It makes me sad.

I hate how unlocking takes 500 years. And how the unlocks are so ridiculously overpowered.

See: body armour vs your nothing.

The knifing compared to COD makes me cry a little, but it gives me so much satisfaction killing those camping Reconfags.

Some servers give me gnarly lag, but most are surprisingly decent. The weapons and gadgets make no sense half the time, but I still get more play out of it than I did from Modern Warfare 2. Which, incidentally, gives you achievements for everything imagineable, for the first day or so. Ran 100 feet? Achievement. Killed three people? Achievement. Died? Achievement.

Tried the multiplayer demo for Bad Company 2. Wasn't impressed, the map they included sucked, it was so tiny. Might rent the game and give it a full go.

I miss Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. That game was rad. if they fixed some of the glitches & fine-tuned the gameplay that could have been a massive hit of a game. The BC games just aren't as fun.

-----

Been playing Splinter Cell: Conviction lately. Pretty cool game, i like the changes they made to the single-player. It was getting pretty stale by the last game. I like how its more action-packed, but you can still use lots of stealth. Don't like how when you are in shadows the entire screen turns black-and-white, it makes it hard to see things and especially where other light sources are for you to shoot.

Playing a few games right now: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Dead Space (which I had started and never finished) and Mirror's Edge (which I had also started and never finished). Also working on a Be A Pro season in NHL 11. Should probably finish Final Fantasy 7 one of these days. And restart Persona 3. *sigh*

never played it. are you looking for pc or console?

pc since i don't have any of the new consoles.

borderlands is solid, you can't go wrong if you like fps' with a mix of rpg elements and a ton of guns

think it'll go for $10 on steam anytime soon?

true but dunno if it'll work on multiplayer that way.

It did a few months ago but it took alot of BS fiddling with Hamachi and whatnot. Do it with friends, and for cheap...it's good, but short and I'm not sure about the replay value.