Sign in to follow this  
Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

Still working on 3D Dot Game Heroes, Dead Space and will likely start Mirror's Edge once I finish one of those 2. Also been playing a bit of Scott Pilgrim.

Alan Wake will soon be done, then it is back to Dead Space on the hardest difficulty then Dead Space 2. ;)

someone gifted me x3: terran conflict and it's really hard ;)

i just finished halo: reach in under 9 hours.

I made the mistake of trying to beat the game on legendary from the start by myself... I got to mission 9 and then fizzeled out... but i can tell you i was probably like 20 some hours into it.

I made the mistake of trying to beat the game on legendary from the start by myself... I got to mission 9 and then fizzeled out... but i can tell you i was probably like 20 some hours into it.

you have to know where everything is and where to go before you attempt it on legendary. i've done legendary on co-op and normal and heroic solo and i'm currently halfway through solo legendary. it takes a while, but it's not impossible.

Just sunk about 3 straight hours into Minecraft. Damn it's easy to forget what you're doing...

Have gotten back into Final Fantasy 7. I should probably be able to finish it in a week or so.

Playing COD: Black Ops multiplayer. It's the same damn thing as Modern Warfare 2 but with new maps. Virtually the exact same perks!! Geez guys don't go crazy with the creatively ;)

Just sunk about 3 straight hours into Minecraft. Damn it's easy to forget what you're doing...

That is eating up so much of my time. I wish we could send each other our games because I think it would be interesting to check out what someone else has built

Breach, got it off steam, kinda fun, kinda like bad company but you can drive anything

Me play Duke Nukem 3D on PC after me watch the awesome new Duke Nukem Forever trailer. It coming May 3rd, 2011. It finally here!

I couldn't get into Metro 2033. Atmosphere was cool, gameplay was kind of frustrating, but after reading the source novel, I may give it another go.

Mostly Bad Company 2, still....with a little Magicka and a little Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

I just finished playing Heavy Rain and I can honestly say it was one of my favorite gaming experiences.

Been playing old-school "Final Doom" on my PC. Doom 2 is one of my fav all-time games easy, so never played these new levels before & they're pretty darn good. Playing through the TNT campaign, almost complete. I slay Imps like a mofo.

Rocking Starcraft II now that I've got some down time, and I just got DC Universe for the PS3 but I haven't had time to play it. I got addicted to CIvilization on the PS3 version, and I've got the Gold Pack for the PC, but I've been so busy that I've been playing the same damned game for like three months.

i'm 2 levels away from finishing halo reach on solo legendary. not that it's taken me this long, i just haven't been trying very much. i do about 2 levels a night when i do any at all.

Playing Dead Space 2 now. Awesome, as expected.

buy me an xbox.

get your own, fuck mook. don't asians usually own every game console, anyway?

mostly. im too cheap though.