Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

probably a bit biased since i've been waiting for this since duke3d came out but yes. it's probably not going to be like all the strategy shooter games out there but the whole point of the original game was shoot things and laugh at the jokes.

nooooooooo. duke nukem forever has been DELAYED until never

Fixed, until they prove me and many years of tradition wrong.

Also, did you play Shadow Warrior?

Edited by Sparq

probably a bit biased since i've been waiting for this since duke3d came out but yes. it's probably not going to be like all the strategy shooter games out there but the whole point of the original game was shoot things and laugh at the jokes.

agreed. As long as i get to shoot stuff and there are strippers, dick jokes, and great 1-liners without the game crashing, i'm sold.

Fixed, until they prove me and many years of tradition wrong.

Also, did you play Shadow Warrior?

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE!

Never played Shadow Warrior, should I?

agreed. As long as i get to shoot stuff and there are strippers, dick jokes, and great 1-liners without the game crashing, i'm sold.

We can watch "They Liveir?t=nearfantascom-20&l=ur2&o=15" over and over until the game finally launches.

The DLC that's really worth the money, in my opinion is Kasumi: Stolen Memory and Shadow Broker. Shadow Broker especially. Overlord and Arrival aren't bad and Arrival will likely have carryover into ME3 if you play it.

I have decided that seeing as I just finished up my renegade playthrough in ME1, I could continue that story in ME2.

Then eventually I will start from the beginning again with a paragon and make all the choices that I want to make. Like not offing the council. Woops.

Edited by AnOceanPearl

Can't wait!

Right now i'm playing Brutal Legend. If you're a big heavy metal fan (like me), it's fun. If you're not, it's a bit mediocre.

Finished Brutal Legend. That game was great! It really grew on me. Didn't like the demo much, but glad i have it a chance. Sad there will be no sequel. friggin' hilarious dialogue, great characters, very cool world to explore.

Singularity.

It has an interesting horror feel to it for a FPS (it's a little bit more like Bioshock with Dead Space style baddies). The plot is kind of novel which is refreshing. We'll see how it plays out.