Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

finished Portal 2, very good game. 10x better than the original.

Now playing Alan Wake, better than expected. The combat gets annoying and repetitive after awhile because i just want to explore the world and progress the story. Story is kind of like Lost meets The Shining...but not quite as good as either.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake. Personally, I have found it among the creepiest games I have ever played, right up there with Silent Hill 3 and System Shock 2. Great atmosphere, and my god the lighting effects are incredible.

Mostly just playing WoW and NHL 11 before we move.

Just finished Assassins Creed 3... eventually this series will end right?

Not if u keep buying them.

Finished Duke Nukem Forever, the game itself was very rough around the edges but not as bad as the reviews. If you love Duke you'll have some fun with this game for sure. Worth a rent.

Finally finished Tomb Raider: Legend, which had been sitting on my shelf for a few years half-finished. Pretty good game, and actually a surprisingly good story (though it ended with a stupid cliffhanger).

Got addicted again to Civilization Revolution.

---------------

Tons of great games coming out for the Holiday season! Interested in:

-Gears of War 3

-Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

-Call of Duty MW 2

-Battlefield 3

-Lord of the Rings: War in the North

- new Tomb Raider

- new UFC game

I wanted so badly to get passed the society stage and into space so I could destroy shit, but I just couldn't do it.

Why is that? Because the society stage is boring? I got to the space stage but I couldn't figure out how to work anything at that point so i just said fuck it. Plus i think the game messed up several times and wouldn't save the fact that I made it to that stage.

Playing Super Mario World for SNES (PC emulator). Never finished it back in the day.

I remember back when I was in high school, there was a teachers strike/lockout something like that, so my brother and I would play SMW on his SNES like all day, and it took us like a week to beat it, with all stages opened. A couple years ago, we were playing it on Wii and beat it from start to finish, all stages open, in one 6 hour sitting. That was rad.

I remember back when I was in high school, there was a teachers strike/lockout something like that, so my brother and I would play SMW on his SNES like all day, and it took us like a week to beat it, with all stages opened. A couple years ago, we were playing it on Wii and beat it from start to finish, all stages open, in one 6 hour sitting. That was rad.

Wicked. I just finished it (though i cheated with the emulator cuz I could save at any point). Now i'm working on beating all stages and secret levels.

Recently finished Red Dead Redemption and now I'm onto Fallout: New Vegas. Second play through, shooting for the Hardcore mode achievement. I don't know why I didn't play it through on Hardcore the first time through, 'cos it's a ton more fun.