Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

Summoner name?

Playin Mass Effect 3 Demo. Multiplayer is pretty fun, but EA servers are a fuckload of shit. 3/4ths of the time I can't find a game or I disconnect after 5 mins.

Hardly surprising. For as quality as EA's games are, when they're first released they are nearly unplayable from the massive number of bugs. Battlefield 3 was fucking atrocious.

That was my thought with BF3 as well, but if ME3 is anything like BF3, you have to play it through Origin even on singleplayer, and Origin was half the problems with BF3's crashes. I have more than enough games to keep me occupied atm, I will wait a few months before getting ME3. I love EA games but their launches are always so fucked.

Arkham City (and Asylum) are both fantastic. Probably my only gripe with City is that the whole time I kind of felt like the game was going to move out of Arkham and more into Gotham, so I was a little disappointed by that. Overall though, excellent game.

Playing ME3, obviously. Played about 8 hours of single player so far and am loving it, mostly. The combat is excellent and it's cool being able to add a couple of mods onto your weapons that not only give bonuses, but cause cosmetic changes as well. It is a nice touch. If there's one thing I have not really enjoyed so far, it's that of the returning ME2 characters I've run into, it almost feels like as they were just shoehorned into the plot just so you can see them for a few minutes. Other than that, loving it. So glad it's finally here.

Finished Mass Effect 3. Ending not what I expected, but i don't hate it like the rest of the internet appears to, other than the glaring holes. Slowly working on my second playthrough (pure renegade) and then after that I will do my pure paragon playthrough, and following that, Insanity difficulty. Only have 4 achievements left to get, and Insanity mode will be the last- have to learn the missions and who best to bring.

Finally *beat Skyrim, only took 5 months. Working on finishing up Mass Effect 3. I also bought Hack, Slash, Loot off Steam. It's a neat little dungeon crawler that's fun to play while watching tv or something.

Journey looks like it provides the type of experience I have never had in a videogame before, but would love. Sadly I don't have a PS3 so it will have to wait.

Anyone else have trouble keeping up with games these days? I've got this huge stack of unfinished games that I'll probably never play through. I don't think I'll ever finish Final Fantasy 13, it's just too boring. I've also got unopened copies of Assassin's Creed 2 and Red Dead Redemption...

*across 3 characters, I did all the big quest lines and guilds, and got 1000 points on the xbox version.

Finally *beat Skyrim, only took 5 months.

Wow lol. I've never beaten an Elder Scrolls game (main quest) and I've played well over 100+ hours on each game in the series since Part II: Daggerfall, and I try to go through the main quests but so much time is taken up by other quests and exploring etc. that I just can never put in the time to finish them. Haven't played Skyrim yet, have been playing other games and will pick it up maybe later this year. Always boggles my mind the people who can get 1000 in Achievements in Skyrim/Oblivion.

Anyone else have trouble keeping up with games these days? I've got this huge stack of unfinished games that I'll probably never play through. I don't think I'll ever finish Final Fantasy 13, it's just too boring. I've also got unopened copies of Assassin's Creed 2 and Red Dead Redemption...

There's lots of games yes, but this has been a problem since last gen for me. Only last year did I get to play through all the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube era games I wanted to. I finished Assassin's Creed 2 but just don't have the time to go all the way through Red Dead Redemption and other games like LA Noire or the single-player for Modern Warfare 3 etc.

To save money I only buy games I intend to go home and play immediately, I never have games sitting in shrink-wrap unless they were gifts I didn't ask for, then by the time I get around to whatever hit game I want to play next they're usually half-price. I keep a checklist of games I want to play that I slowly go through, and as I said I was years behind getting to some games for PS2.

Games I still have to play are Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3.