Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

So much yes! I think I'm about 60-70% through. It's breathtaking.

You know a game is designed well when the idea of getting the speed run trophy is fairly exciting. Speed runs are generally the last thing on my mind when I'm aiming for a good time.

You know a game is designed well when the idea of getting the speed run trophy is fairly exciting. Speed runs are generally the last thing on my mind when I'm aiming for a good time.

It's true. There's at least a few of the "alternative routes" to places that I have probably missed. That means when this game gets a replay (I've replayed the other three recently - they're the gift that keeps on giving), I can try different approaches!

I am enjoying that the stealth has been improved, and you can rely on it now. Before, it was an option, sure...but clunky at best. You'd might as well shoot everybody...

Guest Idioteque

Is the GTA stuff free & online? I hate playing online because I just get dumb people constantly trying to kill me even though I don't have a bounty. :( 

I'd be lying if I said I didn't do the same thing occasionally when bored..  :whistle:

Yeah, it's an update to GTA Online.  Should be free.  I personally haven't played the game in ages though.  I'm going to try it out this weekend.

I hate that aspect of Online too.  I don't mind doing that sometimes, but it's frustrating when you're trying to do something, and someone is hunting you constantly.

Don't have a ton of time for video games these days, but I somehow managed to put approx. 75 hours into Stardew Valley a couple of months ago (I played a ton of Harvest Moon for the snes back in the day). More recently I've been plugging away at Dreamfall Chapters and the Witness, and I've also been getting a game or 2 of Overwatch a night.

I've been playing pc games since 1990-ish and Doom was one of my favourites back in the day, and the new Doom game has me really excited. Will probably pick it up later this summer, no time for it now though.

Edited by IamNick