Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

Recommended Posts

On 7/30/2019 at 12:06 AM, Crusader said:

Been playing Yakuza 0 and it's been great so far. I'm terrible at fighting games lol

Yakuza 0 is great. Once you complete it you have to play Yakuza 6. It's a must.  Incredible game and if you are a wrestling fan the NJPW roster is in the game!  Easily one of my favorite games.  Kiwami and 2, are all fun as well. Yakuza is a series done the right way.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, foats said:

Yakuza 0 is great. Once you complete it you have to play Yakuza 6. It's a must.  Incredible game and if you are a wrestling fan the NJPW roster is in the game!  Easily one of my favorite games.  Kiwami and 2, are all fun as well. Yakuza is a series done the right way.

I'll probably get into Kiwami next and eventually make me way up to 6. I still need to finish Breath of the Wild lol, got sidetracked doing subquests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just today it was announced that 3, 4, 5 will be remastered.  You can buy the set for $60 now but only Yakuza 3 is playable. 4 comes out in a month or two and 5 in February.  They also have an origins pack with 0,1,2    Kiwami is fun. If you like 0 you will love them all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing Deep Rock Galactic and Sea of Thieves with my friends.  Both Good co-op games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am back into the Binding of Isaac. Considering getting a switch for Animal Crossing purposes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been playing rimworld... which is amazing and frustrating and hilarious. I recommend it to anyone.

 

i have also been debating trying to get a hold of an old PS4 in anticipation of Final fantasy vii remake... this would probably not bode well for my marriage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played the demo and enjoyed it! I don't really have any nostalgia for FF7 (I've played through it completely once about 10 years ago, which was probably my fourth or fifth attempt at it over the years) but I do like the universe and characters so I'm interested in seeing the new take on it, but I'm also willing to put it off a bit.

Resident Evil 3 Remake on the other hand, I'm spending launch weekend playing the hell out of that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not spent the weekend playing the Resident Evil 3 remake because I have been spending the weekend playing Golf Story for Switch. Golf Story is really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just beat Resident evil 3 Remake twice in x2 days (once on Normal and once on Hard).  The game looks great, plays great, though it lacks the polish of RE2 remake.  It's also very short, and really could have just been DLC for RE2 its that short imo.

Just did a run of Walking dead 1, 2 and New Frontier for my wife, I'm currently in the middle of a run of Dragon Quest XI, and have been playing halo MCE co-op with my bro on Steam.

I have the time now because I can't go back to work until my COVID-19 test results come in.  (Fingers crossed).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished RE3 Remake once a couple weekends back! It was a nice update to one of my favourite games! I played the original I don't know how many times - it was one of the few games I owned on PS1 during high school so I was basically speedrunning it.

I caved and got Final Fantasy 7 Remake and I'm really enjoying it. Combat is great, the characters are fun and I actually kind of understand what's going on! And the updated soundtrack is just phenomenal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AnOceanPearl said:

I finished RE3 Remake once a couple weekends back! It was a nice update to one of my favourite games! I played the original I don't know how many times - it was one of the few games I owned on PS1 during high school so I was basically speedrunning it.

I caved and got Final Fantasy 7 Remake and I'm really enjoying it. Combat is great, the characters are fun and I actually kind of understand what's going on! And the updated soundtrack is just phenomenal. 

I'm glad to hear! I haven't pulled the trigger on it, mostly because I still don't have a PS4. Due to the lockdown, marketplace prices have gone through the roof, and I can't justify paying full price, considering how much use I'd get out of it. 

 

I just started to replay the original FFVII. The graphics were incredibly jarring at the beginning, but I've gotten used to it now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 4:39 PM, folk singer said:

I'm glad to hear! I haven't pulled the trigger on it, mostly because I still don't have a PS4. Due to the lockdown, marketplace prices have gone through the roof, and I can't justify paying full price, considering how much use I'd get out of it. 

 

I just started to replay the original FFVII. The graphics were incredibly jarring at the beginning, but I've gotten used to it now

Try playing it on your PS3 using a CRT TV or SDTV and it will look better.

Currently playing Trials of Mana on PC and it's amazing! Fun and enjoyable experience. Also playing Jedi fallen order.

I recently did a run through Evil Within. I found it gorgeous, but very boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sly Botts said:

Try playing it on your PS3 using a CRT TV or SDTV and it will look better.

Currently playing Trials of Mana on PC and it's amazing! Fun and enjoyable experience. Also playing Jedi fallen order.

I recently did a run through Evil Within. I found it gorgeous, but very boring.

that's good to know.... however, I only have a PS2 and definitely don't have a fancy TV 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, folk singer said:

that's good to know.... however, I only have a PS2 and definitely don't have a fancy TV 😆

What I meant was use an older model TV to play it.  If you're using a PS2 I can assume you are, unless you have it hooked up to an HDTV then it will look really bad.  If you have an oldstyle TV laying around, use that and it will look better.

 

Edited by Sly Botts
Spelling/Grammar
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished Trials of Mana.  That was really fun!  I'm going to do another run with the 3 characters I didn't use.  It will be a challenge since I won't have any healers or mage's but the item system is pretty good at keeping you alive.  I'm having trouble keeping interest in Jedi Fallen Order, but I'll keep at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i finally started playing my switch again (smash bros ultimate) but then started playing stellaris on pc. smash just isn't as fun without other people.

i need to finish zelda before the sequel comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.