Moonlight_Graham

What Videogame(s) Are You Playing Right Now?

Did you save in the moment immediately preceding getting hit by a large fireball? I did that. Not fun, but I always play RPG's with a ring buffer of saves, that way I can usually step back far enough to correct my mistakes, but not so far as to have to replay hours.

That sucks. As a suggestion (minor spoiler but only about the Next Mission)

If you want to get more side questing done, you should do it after this quest ends. Otherwise you will get sucked into the endgame quests (this starts once you take the quest to vault 87).

Some people take their video games way too seriously.

I think the wii makes video gaming very accessible. Makes a great party game, and you're not stuck spending 10 minutes explaining complicated button controls . I wouldn't classify it as a children's toy. Just maybe not a console for a "hard core" gamer.

I guess it's like the mac of video game consoles.

Some people take their video games way too seriously.

I think the wii makes video gaming very accessible. Makes a great party game, and you're not stuck spending 10 minutes explaining complicated button controls . I wouldn't classify it as a children's toy. Just maybe not a console for a "hard core" gamer.

I guess it's like the mac of video game consoles.

I don't think it's even about hardcore gaming...The graphics are brutal, the artificial inflated demand by not making enough is bunk, and the controller isn't even precise. The games are for kids. I don't even see the value in them as party games(imo) Rock Band is a joke for wii. Every game that is multi platformed looks like it belongs on a n64 when it comes out for wii.

People definitely dig it but all the tricks that people like about it are old hat, like I said the controller is the power glove 20 years later. "OH BOY you can FISH with LINK!!!" go out and fish in real life...

I can assure that Resident Evil 4, No More Heroes (and it's upcoming sequel) and the upcoming game Mad World are certainly not kids games. I won't deny that there is a whole lot of family friendly content on the Wii, but there are some "adult" games that have made their way to the Wii, with more coming down the pipeline.