Sign in to follow this  
365_days_gone

Matthew Better Hurry Up.

Im trying not to listen to the demos too much, but I cant help it, and Im afraid that by the time the CD comes out, Ill have over-played all the songs. ;)

Yeah, at most, I'll listen to the demos once or twice and then delete them. I hate having new albums spoiled for me

I think I have a couple of the demos but I have not listened to them very much. Once or twice in the last few months since he put them up. I haven't heard more than half of them. I'd rather be surprised as well.

Edited by Gomo

Sadly, I have all the demos on my iPod and have listened to them all over and over and love them more, the more I listen.

I listened to all the demo's for hospital music, and I think I might not have enjoyed the record as much when it came out, so I'm holding out this time and not listening to the demo's at all.

I have all the demos, and I listen to them constantly, and it gets me more excited for the finished product.

yeah, i listened to the first 2 demos and that's it... will get a hold of them after the album is out, just to hear. interested to try it that way.

I am waiting patiently, you can't rush greatness.

i only listen to the demos a few times when they first came out, before i knew they were going to be on an album. But now i dont listen to them because i dont want to ruin the album for me.

I am waiting patiently, you can't rush greatness.

on the money. i don't want to rush the guy... especially since hospital music was so good. it'll be hard to follow up. i haven't heard any of the demos on purpose. when he released practically every song from HM as a demo first, i think it kinda spoiled the album a bit for me. like, i think hearing the demos so often contributed to why i wasn't listening to hospital music 5 months after it was released. i got bored of it.

I had the demos, but I deleted them without listening. I liked the last album. I liked the one before that. And before that. He's not going to magically suck so I might as well be surprised.

I listened to some demos. You just need to chill, and wait. Albums rushed tend to suck.

He doesn't have much time, the "others" are coming to swallow him up! ;)

he better move the island then!

We will get the awesomeness all in due time...I'm more interested in what Ms. Jane has to say.

haven't heard any demos. it's amazing what you can avoid by never coming here. hell, i just found out about the new album. yay me.

HOLY SHIT!!! Hey Saturnine how the hell ya been????

I'm personally trying to avoid demos just because I want to be completely surprised when I hear the album. Sometimes when I hear demos I judge the album version. There have been cases where I like a demo more than the album version. That being said, I'll probably listen to the demos AFTER the album comes out and I've had time to let it sink in.