Jane Belinda Smith

On Wednesday I Leave For Vancouver

you guys ask the most boring questions ever. if i were matt, i would roll my eyes at all of you and then give up my music career altogether because my fans were a bunch of boring shit eaters.

but then again, i'm kind of a bitch.

of course i am.

you spend too much time north of the open forums section.

this is true.

if i were matt, i would roll my eyes at all of you and then give up my music career altogether because my fans were a bunch of boring shit eaters.

you're just realizing this now? matt is reminded of this every time someone shouts "rico" during his set, or when people mosh to "apparitions."

god. maybe i'm glad i'm in texas so i DON'T have to see people mosh to apparitions. that's the gayest thing i've ever heard. but also mildly appealing, like a velvet elvis. i wonder if matt ever wishes he could choose his own fans. like line everybody up and say ok, you can stay. you, get the fuck out. you, welcome aboard. you, get on outta here. and so on. until he has chosen an army of folks, worthy of rocking the fuck out to his sweet jams. that would be pretty hot. i bet i would not make the grade. wait, i'm fucking awesome. i'd be laughing at the rest of you from my front row NOT MOSHING TO APPARITIONS position center stage where matt could totally like sweat on me OMGOMGOMG *swoon*.

sigh.

ps is shouting 'rico' sort of like shouting 'free bird' or 'SLAYERRRRRRR!!!' ?

I remember during Matt's first acoustic tour, at the Calgary stop, someone yelled out to play some Slayer. Matt thought about it a second and said "I would pay 100 Canadian dollars to hear Slayer play acoustically.... *chuckles a bit* No, I would pay 200 hundred Canadian dollars to hear Slayer play acoustically!" It amused me and the other 600 people there.

Also, I have been kicked in the head numerous times by people moshing to Apparitions.

I remember during Matt's first acoustic tour, at the Calgary stop, someone yelled out to play some Slayer. Matt thought about it a second and said "I would pay 100 Canadian dollars to hear Slayer play acoustically.... *chuckles a bit* No, I would pay 200 hundred Canadian dollars to hear Slayer play acoustically!" It amused me and the other 600 people there.

Also, I have been kicked in the head numerous times by people moshing to Apparitions.

When I saw the lead singer of the getupkids last week(matt pryor) of course someone yells play slayer...he did it acoustically. I think it was reigning blood but I don't know dick about them...it can be done.

what would it be called?

i haven't a clue. i think i'd rather matt come up with a name for it himself though 'cause i mean, i'm just the muse, you know?

When I saw the lead singer of the getupkids last week(matt pryor) of course someone yells play slayer...he did it acoustically. I think it was reigning blood but I don't know dick about them...it can be done.

raining* blood. from a lacerated sky, no doubt.