sodamntired

The Official Hitler Thread

I have been doing alot of research on Adolph Hitler, searching the library, going on Wikipedia, lot of hours spent on line, I have decided that Hitler was a very much mis-understood man. Why can't people say anything about the good that he did? He cleaned up Germany during a devestating time. He was a pretty good artist. it's always, "ooh, he killed a lot of jews!" yeah, but don't the ends justify the means means, sometimes? Hitler was a very religious person, which is another thing that the media doesn't report on. I have had conversations with my friends online, they alll agree with me. anyone else?

Well he did manage to get the trains running on time and he did revitalize the German economy.

But still. The murdering millions of people thing was not cool ;).

But then again, neither was invading another country for their oil!

Hitler did allot of good things for Germany (and the world), the most well known ones to be the Volkswagen or 'Peoples Car' and the Autobahn. His medical experiments, won't list them but the US and other allies continued this work. He also built needed dams, railroads (he planned a broad gauge railroad, 3 metres wide, but war disrupted its building), rocket engines, jet propulsion, almost full employment, and his policies emphasized the importance of family life. And the most important...opened the world's eyes to the dangers of greed and having the wrong people to advising you.

Edited by sodamntired

You are correct. It has often been theorized that if he had dropped dead prior to invading Poland history would record him as one of the greatest political leaders of all time. However, it's very hard to make the statement considering all the nasty stuff he did. Still the world benefited from the 'research' even though we don't like to admit it. Many medical advances came in part from the experiments that side stepped ethical concerns. Disturbing and scary, but it is true.

old 'friend' of mine told me one day

"did you know Hitler was married to a twelve year old?! isn't that sick?"

"wait, hitler saw to the murder of millions of Jewish people, but he had sex with a 12 year old????? that guy was a bastard"

my 'friend' didn't get my joke.

You are correct. It has often been theorized that if he had dropped dead prior to invading Poland history would record him as one of the greatest political leaders of all time. However, it's very hard to make the statement considering all the nasty stuff he did. Still the world benefited from the 'research' even though we don't like to admit it. Many medical advances came in part from the experiments that side stepped ethical concerns. Disturbing and scary, but it is true.

He murdered a whole bunch of people leading up to his arrival at full control of not only his own party but of germany itself. And he murdered a bunch of poles as a precursor to invasion. Even prior to the invasion I think he can be looked upon as a tyrant.

On another morbid note the grand total of people that were killed around 70 million, if you use quick math that's about 550 million more people in the world today. That's a whole lot of food, waste, space, pollution...

He murdered a whole bunch of people leading up to his arrival at full control of not only his own party but of germany itself. And he murdered a bunch of poles as a precursor to invasion. Even prior to the invasion I think he can be looked upon as a tyrant.

On another morbid note the grand total of people that were killed around 70 million, if you use quick math that's about 550 million more people in the world today. That's a whole lot of food, waste, space, pollution...

I'm not actually familiar with the specific event you allude to. Though I would consider revising my point. The idea being the prior to all of the murdering, there is evidence to suggest that a great deal of positive things happened. Of course this could be my failure to fully understand the timeline and context of all the facts. I would invite you to direct me to something with would give me a correct time lime.

yeah... no body can ever do that style again... couldn't have have had something generic? Even better would be if he had stubble all the time, then when somebody was getting too much stubble you could say "Dude, shave off your Hitler face!".

But I digress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

that's the incident I was referring to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_concentration_camp - the first concentration camp used for germany nationalist and other undesirables. that was started in 33.

I don't disagree with the positives, there definitely are some maybe plenty. but chavez in Venezula has some positives too, I wouldn't want him in charge of the US (or canada!) Hell i'm sure bush did some positive things too and he's gonna be labeled a failure and a tyrant of sorts as well.

As for Dachau, it's not technically the first concentration camp, Schauzenhausen was the prototype for all the camps before Dachau, it just wasn't as big. I went there a couple summers ago on my trip to Europe... it's some creepy shit even when you're walking there, then you see the gates, the giant walls, outlooks, barracks, and devices used to torture people, it's definitely an experience to even see it now. It was made weirder by a german high school field trip that happened the day I was there where I got hit on by some nice looking german teenagers at the camp lol?

n120811121_35227135_5268.jpg

n120811121_35227137_5915.jpg

n120811121_35227138_6240.jpg

n120811121_35227139_6563.jpg

where housing used to be, they used to hang prisoners with their arms behind their backs on these wooden beams, basically dislocating their shoulders and hanging by their own skin, I heard it was worse than crucifixion.

n120811121_35227141_7438.jpg

Oh google ads, your lack of context never stops amazing me. I guess there is no dating service for Nazis? even the Neo kind.

Ah. I see your point. I suppose it's my particular event that is off. It would appear that the downward slope began much earlier than I knew of.

I confess that I created this thread to get a reaction from a particular poster who shall remain nameless, but he was one to post a lot, back himself up with youtube videos.......links to questionable news story sources, but he hasn't posted on this thread..........cause we're all sheep listening to what the "news" tells us.

My official stance on Hitler is he was evil. and we won't see a comeback of his or his teachings.

VERY NICE I really wanted to be rick rolled though!

seriously though what the fuck is some shotty camera work about coffin liners? there isn't a close up and what in the world would georgia state law have to do with anything if they decided to use 10k? coffins? hi your not getting buried your getting incinerated if that were the case...

and what the fuck is the a fema concentration camp? lol...you put a furnace in ? so people are gonna get burned in the parking lot? and there is a 7 foot high fence with BARBED WIRE! not even razor wire or electric? come on that isn't keeping anything in or out.

So seriously what is the "fema" thing supposed to truly be? It seems like your not getting the whole picture.

I confess that I created this thread to get a reaction from a particular poster who shall remain nameless, but he was one to post a lot, back himself up with youtube videos.......links to questionable news story sources, but he hasn't posted on this thread..........cause we're all sheep listening to what the "news" tells us.

My official stance on Hitler is he was evil. and we won't see a comeback of his or his teachings.

I confess I nearly posted a knee-jerk reaction in response to this thread, and the only reason I didn't - not because I figured it out - but because I couldn't be arsed. Gotta love laziness and apathy, ey ? I'd probably be a laughing-stock without it.