Crusader

Jon Rips Jim A New One

I certainly hope he does. I DVR'd it and watched it this morning. I never liked the man, and found him to be overbearing, and felt that he was at best a corporate lapdog... Jon, took him to task, and essentially held him up against the wall and pummelled the shit of him. God help anyone he goes up against, if Jon ever switches from satire to full on journalism. I happen to really like Jon a lot, I've been a fan since he was on MTV, and even doing the entertainment talk show, he was funny, topical, and earnest. I think this interview showed a fuckload of integrity, and I was damned near cheering by the end. I can't wait to see the uncut version.

Wow.

amazing stuff there by Stewart. i don't think i've ever seen him take someone to taask live on his show like that. i even learned something new as i didn't know exactly what a hedge fund or "short selling" was until i just looked it up. Cramer is a DICK.

thx for the link Cru.

edit: actually your link was down at the time but found it on youtube...which was also taken down right after i watched it lol.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

i think people are wise enough to know that Cramer is only one guy of MANY like him who caused this recession. I don't think he'll become the poster boy, cuz there's far far worse offenders. But people might stop watching his show if he still has one.

This whole situation makes me wonder about the hope of the human race. I wonder how many years before we all destroy ourselves. People like Wallstreeters & CEO's are so greedy & self-centered and do not really care about anything other than $$$. When i deal with almost all big companies today I often feel like when they (on rare ocassion) treat me well its not because they give a shit about me, but because treating me well will make them more money. I am a means to an end. They would never make the bother to treat any of their customers well if it didn't mean they'd lose business/money.

FUCK YOU ASSWHOLE CORPORATIONS!!!

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

A logical person wouldn't blame him for anything more than being a lapdog...but yes he's going to catch a beating for a long time to come...his career is in critical condition.

Speaking of Asshole corporations, AIG has pissed off the president...fucking bullshit bonuses. Oh yeah bitches.

I was listening to NPR on Sunday and they actually discussed this interview (I am always surprised when Stewart or Colbert gets mentioned on "real" news programs since they have no qualms about being "fake" news programs). During the NPR piece, they played clips from other American talk shows where Cramer was asked about his appearance on the Daily Show. He did a total 180 and the hosts were all, "Oh noez, that man was mean to you." He said the exact opposite of everything he admitted to when Jon totally nailed him on the fact that he is shady. The hosts just went along with it. WTF?!!?