sodamntired

Swine Flu

On campus, there are signs above the urinals that now say to wash your hands and cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze. I thought we were already doing this. Gross ;).

yeah it bothers me a bit that people need to be reminded of this kind of shit.

i can see being in the line outside the pearly gates

'hey, how'd you die?'

'burned up saving my family from a housefire, you?'

'died in war, saving an orphanage, you?

'choked on my phelgm.'

even in the afterlife I will be a loser.

Swine flu? Swine flu?

You guys need to worry about the real problems coming up in the world... Like llama aids!

I'm pretty sure you'll start hearing about it in no time at all, and then it'll be too late.

I would agree for most of you this isn't really a concern. I just flew to China on business... and let me tell you, they are not laughing about A(H1N1) around here (oh and yes, the A is part of the cool codename). Needless to say, they wouldn't let us off the plane until they had IR scanned for anybody showing a temperature. Anybody with a fever on the aircraft would have caused all of the passengers to have been quarantined for further evaluation. Everyday at the facility I am visiting they take my temperature as part of their sign in procedure. They also require wearing masks when in the not foreigners areas of the building.

Anyway, all current signs seem to indicate there is a slight deceleration going on. Let's hope that holds to be true.

Yeah, I heard that. Apparently the had mis-diagnosed her too so they had her on the wrong drugs for awhile. Good thing she went back in or she could have died (maybe, I don't know for sure)