Crusader

Late Night With Conan, Letterman, Leno, Fallon, Ferguson, Etc

It is an asshole move by NBC, but in the end its just business. Leno's ratings were shit, Conan's i think also down from when Leno had the Tonight show.

Leno sucks shit and isn't funny. I wish the best for Conan. Weird if he does go to FOX, because it will be an entirely different show. Likely no Triumph, masterbating bear etc. as NBC probably owns the rights to those characters, and the Robert Smigel (guy who does Triumph) works for NBC. And what about the band etc.? Who knows.

From what I've heard, Leno's getting a half hour show at 11:35 and then Conan's gonna keep his full hour but be pushed back to 12:05 and then Fallon goes on after that. Seeing as Conan will now once again be on after midnight, I'm praying for an appearance by the Masturbating Bear once the time change goes into effect. ;D Conan's the best late night show host NBC has, they would be idiots to get rid of him. Leno on the other hand, should just be let go all ready. what can he honestly do in half an hour?! His new show's gonna be just as shit as his current one.

Tassler has got it right:

CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler said NBC’s decision to program the now-ailing The Jay Leno Show in primetime was “misguided” and though it allowed her network's 10 p.m. dramas to generate more ad revenue, “it had a negative impact on the business.” She had more harsh words for NBC, which has yet to announce definitively what will happen to the future of Leno or Conan O’Brien. “Ultimately there is no substitute for developing great programming, working with great talent and getting your programs on the air,” argued Tassler, who spoke to the nation’s TV critics today in Pasadena,

Edited by sodamntired

i think he'll end up on fox or fx. hopefully fox though since we don't get fx in canada. also it'd probably be something like the self gratifying bear lol.

i believe nbc holds the intellectual property rights over his characters ;)