sodamntired

Sarah Palin Is Resigning

yippee! she was a moron, was not suited to hold the second highest office in the UNITED STATES.

I got sick of people, around me, and on the internets, telling me, "oh be nice to her, she's had a very tough life!"

people getting mad at the Canadian comedians, impersonating France politician.

"that was wrong, they should be fired!"

and recently, David Letterman made some jokes about her daughter(s) becoming pregnant, this really drove the neo-cons crazy, protesting outside the Sullivan Theatre, calling all of his adveriters and cbs yelling out to FIRE LETTERMAN

"oh ya! don't you know!"

she was a model and a basketball player.

this doubled with Al Franken being named officially the senator for Minnesota, makes me happier than anything you can name. ;)

Edited by sodamntired

You're an idiot, she's resigning as governor. Big deal... she's still going to run for the GOP nomination for President in 2012.

oh, are you upset that your Eminem video/cd is going to be outdated faster than the other ones?

i highly doubt the she will run for president, that she will become more popular than she was in 2008, that by the time she runs, Obama will be so hated as president, he wouldn't stand a chance.

I don't agree. She has been a fuckup from day one, she killed the McCain campaign, and she couldn't speak up when she was supposed to or keep her mouth shut when she needed to. Elizabeth Dole, Nicki Tsongas, Mary Bono, Nancy Pelosi, Ann Richards, and Claudine Schneider are fine examples of strong, talented female politicians who could and can do the job, and do it well. Palin couldn't pour their coffee...she lacked the class, the intelligence, and the common sense to even be considered remotely in their league. So no, I don't even dare put this on the gender...this is about Palin the person, not palin the woman.

• Upvote 1

there

call me a fag, but i don't want a "sexy librarian" or the builder of a bridge to nowhere, or a woman who fires people her sister had had a bad date with, to hold the power the she was seeking, and like Charles said, I agree 100%.

Edited by sodamntired

Wrestling with life Sodamned.

The bottom line is she was not capable of wielding the kind of power she sought properly. She is no better than the latest bunch of politicians busted in New Jersey. You have to understand, and anyone who took even one political science course should, that the process of gaining, maintaining, and retaining political power requires a deft hand at people handling, issue management, and the ability to walk the fine line of honesty versus dishonesty. Sarah Palin failed miserably on all counts. Poor fiduciary decisions like the bridge, troopergate, and several programs in Alaska all point to critical dysfunction as the governor. Her handling of the many media gaffs and ridiculous spending on the campaign trail pointed to her inability to be an adequate partner for McCain. Truthfully, where Liddy Dole was a credit to the republican party, Palin may have been the single most catastrophic element to hit the party since Nixon. She drew attention to a lot of the things that people don't care for in the republican party, and sadly fostered a lot of undeserved criticism for the party as well. She is certainly no GW Bush, but she is definitely a very big anchor around the party's neck.

It's funny how this kind of vitriol seems to be reserved for female politicians.

Woman or man, this person is a damn moron!!!!

Also, this dude named Bush got quite a bit of heat and hate and he was a "he".

It still scares me that she still has so many supporters out there. Governor of Alaska? Fine. Leader of the free-world & owner of launch codes? Why would anyone even consider this a suitable option????

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Damned right Moonlight. her gender is irrelevant, her decision making and her conduct are where the problems lie. You can't run a goddamned stated nevermind a country if you can't keep your own damned house in order.